https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well done England

Started by Fulham 442, September 15, 2019, 06:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

An exciting afternoon's cricket.

Fulham 442

Just want Watford to sneak a winner now!

Woolly Mammoth

Yes England have deservedly levelled the series, and Watford levelled with Arsenal.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Aussie_Fulham

Well done to the United Nations winning a meaningless test against a severely hungover Australian side. Unfortunately for the UN, the prize and what you ultimately play for was lost after the 4th test.

Congratulations to Australia on retaining the Ashes. By far the better side throughout the series. Job done fellas, time to sink winners piss  049:gif

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Aussie_Fulham on September 16, 2019, 03:53:45 AM
Well done to the United Nations winning a meaningless test against a severely hungover Australian side. Unfortunately for the UN, the prize and what you ultimately play for was lost after the 4th test.

Congratulations to Australia on retaining the Ashes. By far the better side throughout the series. Job done fellas, time to sink winners piss  049:gif

Meaningless?? Yeah righto mate. Going to be at least 22 years since you've won here now. That winners piss would've tasted sweeter too had you won 3-0 like you should've done , nah but you naused it right up

Twig

Severely hungover? How very unprofessional.

Chrismmo

A world cup and an ashes draw, I think we would all have taken that at the start of the summer.
If it wasn't for Anderson getting injured day one it would have been a different story, roll on New Zealand in October.

Aussie_Fulham

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on September 16, 2019, 10:11:27 AM

Meaningless?? Yeah righto mate. Going to be at least 22 years since you've won here now. That winners piss would've tasted sweeter too had you won 3-0 like you should've done , nah but you naused it right up
We play this series to get a hold of the urn. We have the urn. We own the urn. It'll be a very very long time until the United Nations get a hold of it again.

Urn retained mission successful. Winners piss you beauty  :beer:

Aussie_Fulham

Quote from: Chrismmo on September 16, 2019, 10:47:00 AM
A world cup and an ashes draw, I think we would all have taken that at the start of the summer.
If it wasn't for Anderson getting injured day one it would have been a different story, roll on New Zealand in October.
A tied World Cup final and failure to reclaim the Ashes. Given the lack of success in English cricket I don't blame you for calling your summer a success.

Chrismmo

Quote from: Aussie_Fulham on September 16, 2019, 10:51:19 AM
A tied World Cup final and failure to reclaim the Ashes. Given the lack of success in English cricket I don't blame you for calling your summer a success.

I do believe we beat you in the semis. Cry all you want, a win is a win.

Aussie_Fulham

Quote from: Chrismmo on September 16, 2019, 12:09:50 PM

You didn't win the final though. It was a tie.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Aussie_Fulham on September 16, 2019, 12:24:03 PM

The only tie in all this, is to tie you by your genitalia to the gates at the Tower of London.
Grace, Charm, Respect and Dignity, are four words not in a Dictionary owned by you.
You should be ashamed of yourself talking like a juvenile delinquent, but maybe that's what you are, so stop making a fool of yourself, nobody is impressed, your not even remotely funny or reasonable. 

Never forget your Roots.

Chrismmo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 16, 2019, 01:24:39 PM

The only tie in all this, is to tie you by your genitalia to the gates at the Tower of London.
Grace, Charm, Respect and Dignity, are four words not in a Dictionary owned by you.
You should be ashamed of yourself talking like a juvenile delinquent, but maybe that's what you are, so stop making a fool of yourself, nobody is impressed, your not even remotely funny or reasonable.

Grade A wum

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Chrismmo on September 16, 2019, 01:31:58 PM

Grade A wum

Grade A ➕  🧨 💣

Never forget your Roots.

Aussie_Fulham

When I go fishing I do not expect to catch a wooly Mammoth, but I'll take it anyway  :hook:

elgreenio

The players can do it, why can't everyone else....
touch my camera through the fence