watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your Preferred 11 v Sheffield Wednesday

Started by Friendsoffulham, September 17, 2019, 12:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

..FOF..

I'm more interested in our reserves especially those that have the ability to score.

Both players like Betts and Mitro should have a worthy challenger to keep them on their toes.

Mullers OG

Betts

Odoi   Mawson  Ream  Bryan

Reed  Arter  Cairney

Knockaert  Mitro  Cavaleiro

Bench.  Rodak  Sessegnon  Le Marchant  Johansen  Reid  McDonald  Taylor-Crossdale

Chutney

Quote from: Matt10 on September 17, 2019, 04:40:40 PM
                      Betts

Sess        Mawson       Ream     Bryan

Cairney   Arter    Johansen

Knockaert    Mitro      Cava

----
Think Betts has basically one more chance before Parker considers Rodak. It doesn't seem to me that Parker will make that move so obviously. He's a player's coach and I imagine that Betts' confidence could hurt longterm if Rodak is introduced right away. I know Reed played great in place of Arter, but Johansen is a big time player for us just as much in terms of creativity and is coming off a good stretch for Norway during the break.

This is without a doubt our strongest possible team. Betts the only question there, hope he can rediscover his form.
C O Y W

hovewhite

Odio for Mawson for me as Mawson isn't working distribution wise and only change from current line up

Matt10

Quote from: hovewhite on September 19, 2019, 06:32:59 PM
Odio for Mawson for me as Mawson isn't working distribution wise and only change from current line up

How exactly is he not working distribution wise? Is he giving the ball away a lot or something?

Facts Not Fiction

Hmm, can't think of many things I'd rather not do to the line up.

Statto

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on September 20, 2019, 09:21:46 AM

Hmm, can't think of many things I'd rather not do to the line up.

+1

Woolly Mammoth

I do not think that would be a good idea with Wednesdays tall line up, as it would be playing into their hands. In fact my feeling is that it would not be a good idea currently at any time. As for distribution Odoi is probably one of the main culprits in giving the ball away with unforced errors.
We could be bombarded with a few high balls tomorrow especially at set pieces. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Oh dear, sorry I started a second thread on this subject which should be ditched.
We havn't won for a while, there needs to be team changes.
1. Sess could do with a rest bring in Odoi at right back.
2. Toughen up the mid field play both Arter and Reed.
3. Play Kamara in place of Cavaleiro in attack.

We Are Premier League

Rodak

Sess Mawson  Ream  Bryan

Reed  Arter  Cairney

Knockaert  Mitro  Reid

Bench.  Betts Odoi  Le Marchant  Johansen  Cavaleiro  McDonald  Kamara