watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- Chris Wilder.

Started by bog, September 18, 2019, 08:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

One manager I hope does well this season is Chris Wilder. Comes across as a very honest man. Eg his refreshing after match comments last Saturday. He started managing at Alfreton Town but I think before that with a Sunday football side. The ultimate apprenticeship! Good luck to him.  :54:

092.gif 

Mince n Tatties

Yes,I see a little bit of "Cloughie" in him.
Must be a great feeling to manage the side that you've supported all your life...

Bassey the warrior

Yeah I like him and he's done very well with that squad. Also very impressed by Farke and again spent very little.

bog

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on September 18, 2019, 12:43:10 PM
Yeah I like him and he's done very well with that squad. Also very impressed by Farke and again spent very little.

Totally agree.

Jims Dentist

Yes totally agree.
Chris Wilder has been fantastic.
He seems to have incredible motivation skills, and an eye for the right personalities to go with the skill set.

I couldn't see him agreeing to signing Fonte, Seri, Zambo etc.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jims Dentist on September 18, 2019, 10:16:23 PM
Yes totally agree.
Chris Wilder has been fantastic.
He seems to have incredible motivation skills, and an eye for the right personalities to go with the skill set.

A very good manager.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

Agree - and he picked up Norwood - who has been okay so far in the Prem -unlike some listed above

bog

Quote from: HV71 on September 19, 2019, 11:13:23 AM

Agree - and he picked up Norwood - who has been okay so far in the Prem -unlike some listed above

Oli Norwood has finally been given his chance in the Premier League. Right in the middle of midfield. I always rated him. Interesting to see how Ravel Morrison gets on there also.