watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham U23's v Reading U23's

Started by Riversider, September 20, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

We were 4-1 up at half time (Martell Taylor-crossdale hatrick)
It's now 4-4 😒

Riversider

Now we're 5-4 up with 5 mins to play

fulhamben

Has Taylor crossdale been out injured, if so good to see him back, and what a phenomenal strike rate he has.  Be amazed if he doesnt start to make the match day squad soon, even if he doesnt make the bench
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Rational Fan

Why aren't Norman, Christie, Cisse and Kebano playing as the overaged players in PL2, surely game time would be good for them, I doubt they are playing tommorrow.

Sting of the North

Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 20, 2019, 11:31:31 PM
Why aren't Norman, Christie, Cisse and Kebano playing as the overaged players in PL2, surely game time would be good for them, I doubt they are playing tommorrow.

I assume Cisse is not in SPs plans at all. Christie and Kebano are likely at least part of the extended match day squad, and as such playing the day before is not an option. I assume that's the same reason why O'Riley didn't play for the U23s last week, as my guess is he replaced Arter in the match day squad.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Sting of the North on September 20, 2019, 11:52:46 PM

I assume Cisse is not in SPs plans at all. Christie and Kebano are likely at least part of the extended match day squad, and as such playing the day before is not an option. I assume that's the same reason why O'Riley didn't play for the U23s last week, as my guess is he replaced Arter in the match day squad.

Why isn't Cisse playing PL2 then?

Sting of the North

Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 21, 2019, 12:35:03 AM
Quote from: Sting of the North on September 20, 2019, 11:52:46 PM

Why isn't Cisse playing PL2 then?

Because they prefer players that they do not want to get rid of just yet maybe?