watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Sheffield Wednesday

Started by Friendsoffulham, September 21, 2019, 02:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Surprised reid is starting in midfield again. Thought he was very ineffectual in that position
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

I guess that puts an end to the Arter must start every game conspiracy theory.

Bit much to have 4 central midfielders on the bench though imo.

Whitesideup

Quote from: fulhamben on September 21, 2019, 02:39:57 PM
Surprised reid is starting in midfield again. Thought he was very ineffectual in that position
I can see where you are coming from in that despite being hardworking and busy, he does not always influence play that much. On the other hand, he offers a real goal-scoring threat. Against West Brom only two fabulous saves prevented him from scoring. Both attempts reflected his quality .. timing his runs into the box  and being a good striker of the ball. No, I am not surprised.

Neil D

Can't understand why Sessegnon gets the nod over Odoi.  He was poor against WBA.

Spirit of 2000

Reid isn't a central midfielder.  He's a 10 or 2nd striker. Dont get his selection ahead of Arter or Stef Jo there at all.

Sgt Fulham

I wonder what Rodak is thinking. Hope Betts seizes the chance to make everyone forget last week.

YankeeJim

The sun is so bright the camera can't focus properly. When the ball is in the sun the shaded portion is so dark you can't hardly see the players. Looks like the lower half is censored. Still, one up at the half is good. can't say anyone has been spectacular.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.