watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading away tickets

Started by Chesh, September 27, 2019, 10:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesh

I am trying to book Reading tickets for me and my two sons online, and it is not allowing me to (saying contact ticket office).

The telephone lines to the ticket office are not connecting this morning, and I am wondering if the season ticket/members discount still applies.

I can pick them up tonight I suppose, but was there a deadline to get the discount?
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Chesh

Quote from: Chesh on September 27, 2019, 10:31:12 AM
I am trying to book Reading tickets for me and my two sons online, and it is not allowing me to (saying contact ticket office).

The telephone lines to the ticket office are not connecting this morning, and I am wondering if the season ticket/members discount still applies.

I can pick them up tonight I suppose, but was there a deadline to get the discount?

It's ok, I managed to finally get through, and in case anyone needs to know, you can pick the tickets up from the ticket office, as they are no longer being sold online due to delivery.

Tonight they are only available until 7pm, but I assume they will also be available on Monday but didn't think to ask.

They said they are not sure if they will be available on the gate at Reading (although from past experience they normally are, from that booth at the away end), but I very much doubt that the ST/members discount would apply then of course.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

ffc73

Not been to Reading mid week by train before.  8pm ko & my last train from Reading station is 1035pm.  Feels tight to me. 
Can anyone advise how long it takes to get the bus from the ground back to the train station?

HillingdonFFC

Was told tickets available over the counter at the ticket office up until Tuesday lunchtime. Fulham not sure if any available from Reading on the night. We had sold getting on for 1600 on Thursday morning

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: FFC73 on September 27, 2019, 11:57:54 PM
Not been to Reading mid week by train before.  8pm ko & my last train from Reading station is 1035pm.  Feels tight to me. 
Can anyone advise how long it takes to get the bus from the ground back to the train station?

You should be ok if you get out quick, I've only used the buses once or twice & I've only missed one game at Elm Park & the Madstad in the last 40 years.
Trick generally is to get out very sharpish & get on one of the first buses, by the time they get out it takes about 20 mins. If you get stuck down the line you're probably going to struggle.
We always get cabs from one of the hotels off the main road into town