more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Don't Want To Alarm Any Of You....But

Started by Mince n Tatties, September 27, 2019, 07:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: HV71 on September 27, 2019, 11:20:06 AM
It really would be the lunatics taking over the asylum - but then again they appointed Felix

And Rene,And Symons,And........

Woolly Mammoth

We must all relax and look forward to tonight as we host Wigan Athletic, a winning result and a good performance shall ease any concerns, as I am sure Scott and the players have taken steps to ensure that our performance and end product will put Wigan  to the Sword.
Nevertheless, if the unthinkable happened and we lost, and it was a bad defeat, whereupon there were no signs of improvement, which continued in the next few matches, and the Owners carried out there annual ritual of panicking and digging holes for themselves, and Scott was unfortunately replaced, and it happened to be Big Sam, I would be sorry to lose Scott as he has potential, but we could do far worse than Big Sam.
It could be Cods Eyes David Moyes God forbid, or Roy Keane heaven help us. It gets worse, it could be Avram Grant or Aussie Ardilles to name but a few. .
It is what it is, it may feel like the end of the world to some of you, but I can assure you it isn't.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Actually Woolly I've read the end of the world happens next Shrove Tuesday,when a giant pancake falls from the sky and smothers us all,so the comic Guardian says....Kings of Scaremongering.😜

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 27, 2019, 12:03:03 PM
Actually Woolly I've read the end of the world happens next Shrove Tuesday,when a giant pancake falls from the sky and smothers us all,so the comic Guardian says....Kings of Scaremongering.😜

I wouldn't even use the Guardian as toilet paper.
Funny you should mention pancakes mince.
I was in my local the other night with one of my sons George who I introduced to a bloke I got talking to at the bar.
This bloke asked me why I named him George, and I replied I named him after St George's Day. This bloke replied what a coincidence cause that's the same reason why I named my son Pancake.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties