Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Fulham               2-2         West Brom
Sheff Wed           1-2         Fulham
Fulham               3-1          Wigan

Solid 7
Come on you Whites!! :)

Jim©

I'd jump at 7 but think 5 more likely. Will be interesting as Millwall have already beat Sheff Weds and West Brom. Need to keep trying to churn out 2 points per game on average to stay in the top 3 or 4 until our team's more used to one another and the style of play.

Fulhamfan666

Finnans Right Peg

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ChesterTheTabby

6-7 would be a fine return. 9 would obvi be ideal.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

The Rational Fan

I think Swansea and Leeds will both at least on 22 points by the end of the month, but next game will determine if WBA or Fulham are leading the chase to catch them.

Woolly Mammoth

It's all speculation and means zero. Nothing goes according to plan, stats are worthless, it's what happens on the day a worldy goal, an unexpected mistake, a referee giving a bad call, a player getting sent off. Who knows, I don't and neither does anyone else. We could go and win all three matches for all I know. Best wait and see. We need some consistency which should come. We cannot greet every victory as if we are going to walk this Division, because you set yourself up for a huge disappointment. Neither can we think it's the end of the world if we lose. We are not the finished article yet. So let's relax and enjoy the WBA match, no other Fixture matters. When that's over we move on to Sheffield Wed, it's quite simple really.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

I agree with Woolly's first sentence.  We need to focus on winning every game from now until the end of the season, period.  Speculation is for those who want to speculate but reality is for those who want to live in the here and now.  There is no comfort zone.

MJG

Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 05, 2019, 04:24:34 AM
I think Swansea and Leeds will both at least on 22 points by the end of the month, but next game will determine if WBA or Fulham are leading the chase to catch them.
There has not been two teams at 9 games on 22 in last ten seasons, most a team in 2nd place had was 21
Just the views of a long term fan

The Rational Fan

Quote from: MJG on September 05, 2019, 12:15:48 PM
There has not been two teams at 9 games on 22 in last ten seasons, most a team in 2nd place had was 21

I'd love to know how many points we typical need by the start of the next winter transfer window? MJG you are the best with such information. I really think, by not getting Michael Hector and off loading players on high wages including many of my favourite players, we are well place to reinforce if gaps appear to get a few half year loans.

MJG

Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 05, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Quote from: MJG on September 05, 2019, 12:15:48 PM

I'd love to know how many points we typical need by the start of the next winter transfer window? MJG you are the best with such information. I really think, by not getting Michael Hector and off loading players on high wages including many of my favourite players, we are well place to reinforce if gaps appear to get a few half year loans.
At end of Dec 31st this season and last two will have been at 25 games.

Looking back over last 10 seasons you get this data:

Points at 25 games

Just the views of a long term fan

Fernhurst

Feel so much more relaxed knowing we will have the sublime skills and physicality of Harry Arter and Michael Hector against WBA......

:005:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Burntheashes

Coming to Craven Cottage for the first time, hope we can grab 3 points off WBA.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Steeeeeeeeeed

Well we ended up with 5

Somewhat disappointing month, but we finish with a win and on to October