watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Second half yesterday

Started by fulhamben, September 28, 2019, 10:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Must say i thought we looked a lot better when cav and knockaert swapped sides to play in there more natural positions. I'm not a huge fan of the inverted winger, and knockaert especially looked really good when he got it down to the line rather than cutting in all the time. Hope this tactic is used a lot more often
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Whitestone

Inverted wingers are ok, Damian Duff was the master, but I think Cav has been worked out since the early season goals and is often doubled up. Interesting to see him and Knocky swap sides in the first half yesterday. I was wondering at the time whether it was the manager's decision or Knocky getting bored with most of the play going down the other side !!.

bobby01

I have been saying this for weeks,I don't mind them swapping to inverted off and on during the game, but the bulk of their time should be on their correct side.
Also Cairney playing a bit deeper was a big improvement.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

sarnian

Strange, I thought Cairney was much better when Arter came on and he played further forward creating space

fulhamben

Quote from: sarnian on September 29, 2019, 11:02:40 AM
Strange, I thought Cairney was much better when Arter came on and he played further forward creating space
maybe, but Johansson was my motm on friday, and I would rather see him play there and tom deeper rather than tom in front of arter
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Knock and Cavy are not quite producing what is expected of them, they have to switch wings from time to time to try something different. I really thought Kamara should have been given time in the second half but am not sure he was even on the bench.