Main Menu

4-0

Started by Allestree andy, October 01, 2019, 09:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

Says it all COYW!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: 051 082.gif :Haynes The Maestro:
To the limit and beyond

filham

Better than anyone expected and nicely sets up the six pointer on Saturday. Cavy Reed and Sess will be fresh if required.

filham

Can't help saying though that we conceded yet another late goal, it didn't matter tonight though but we don't want it to happen again on Saturday.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on October 01, 2019, 10:19:34 PM
Can't help saying though that we conceded yet another late goal, it didn't matter tonight though but we don't want it to happen again on Saturday.
If we are 4 0 up with 5 to go on saturday, I wont even mind if we concede 2 late goals. We took our foot off the gas for the whole second half
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

Quote from: fulhamben on October 01, 2019, 10:29:52 PM
Quote from: filham on October 01, 2019, 10:19:34 PM
If we are 4 0 up with 5 to go on saturday, I wont even mind if we concede 2 late goals. We took our foot off the gas for the whole second half

Yeah itneas basically a training game second half. Knockaert should have scored and Mawson very unlucky not to
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fernhurst

Yes 5-0 and hatrick for Mitro would have been the creme de la creme.

However, fourth in the league with the best goal difference in the division. Certainly been worst days supporting Fulham over 61 years.

Londay Derby Saturday ........ COYW  049:gif  049:gif  049:gif  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.