News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If FoF members managed the teams in the prem...

Started by finnster01, November 05, 2010, 03:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

For Fulham I would suggest the following replacements for positions within the club:

White Noise - Press office/Communications manager
Fred - Head of catering
HD - Half time entertainment co-ordinator  :HD:
The Daddy - Youth team/U16's
LB - Halftime/scores announcer (no mic. required)
CH/Peabody/Fernhurst - Guest speakers

finnster01

Quote from: Peabody on November 05, 2010, 01:17:00 PM
I suppose, with all my years of experience, you are saving me as manager of England?
Mr Peabody,
It was either that or Sir Trevor's job, but given your integrity it has to be England. Very good shout.

However, you do know you will have to develop a foreign accent first

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Once we've all taken these positions, we could visit Mr. Gold Coast White every time his side is playing at home. After all, there'd be plenty of seats available for every member of FofF, wife/husband, children, pets, neighbors ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

I have clearly been fired from my previous managerial stint which is why I don't figure in this list but as my contract was for 5 years and I was only 1 month in to the job then I can put my feet up for a bit, wait until Derby get promoted, and then take them back down in a blaze of glory.

epsomraver

Quote from: finnster01 on November 05, 2010, 01:34:55 PM
I suppose, with all my years of experience, you are saving me as manager of England?
Mr Peabody,
It was either that or Sir Trevor's job, but given your integrity it has to be England. Very good shout.

And look like the Dennis the Menace  Dad, Oh you do , well that's sorted then!

finnster01

Quote from: Jimpav on November 05, 2010, 01:25:01 PM
For Fulham I would suggest the following replacements for positions within the club:

White Noise - Press office/Communications manager
Fred - Head of catering
HD - Half time entertainment co-ordinator  :HD:
The Daddy - Youth team/U16's
LB - Halftime/scores announcer (no mic. required)
CH/Peabody/Fernhurst - Guest speakers

Excellent call Mr Jim.

I think we can add:
Head of Stewards: Logicalman
Live Broadcasting (Gentleman Jim) Home: Corked Hat
Live Broadcasting (Gentleman Jim) Away: Lighthouse
Head of ticket office: Admin

epsomraver

Mr Peabody on his way to Lancaster Gate, note the likeness to the present incumberant

Peabody

Quote from: finnster01 on November 05, 2010, 01:34:55 PM
Mr Peabody,

Rest assured Finn, English was never my strong point.

FatFreddysCat

I'd have thought you'd have put yourself down for your beloved Red Scousers Finny  :hook:

Vinnieffc

I don't care what position you offer Mr Peabody, but as his agent I demand 10% payable in cash in a brown envelope. :yay:

Peabody

Quote from: Vinnieffc on November 05, 2010, 03:46:13 PM
I don't care what position you offer Mr Peabody, but as his agent I demand 10% payable in cash in a brown envelope. :yay:

Hang on a minute, I signed with Jimmy Bullards agent, he gets far better deals than you did.

SmithyFFC

FTID

finnster01

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on November 05, 2010, 06:13:06 PM
I too am excluded :002:
Absolutely not, we are all family. I just ran out of teams in the Prem.

However, as you have previously so eloquently indicated, I do have you down as the designated Fulham driver to expedite the transfer of some of the dead wood and dross on the roster starting this January. Fill up loads of petrol because there will have to be a trip all the way to Scandinavia with a man named after a tree disease, a mummy's boy and a man that aptly rhymes with poor...

alfie

Can't i have a job, after all i did spend 8 years working for Fulham, i would be quite good as kit man
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

finnster01

Quote from: alfie on November 05, 2010, 08:12:25 PM
Can't i have a job, after all i did spend 8 years working for Fulham, i would be quite good as kit man
Shocks,
How could I forget that Mr Alfie? I get a big  :yellow: for that. Apologize for that.

The Fulham kit man it is.  :clap_hands:

Speaking of the past, anyone remember what happened to the long haired chap at the Cottage? I think he was the groundsman or something. Always looked like he had smoked a bit of this and that.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on November 05, 2010, 08:24:36 PM
Shocks,
How could I forget that Mr Alfie? I get a big  :yellow: for that. Apologize for that.

Speaking of the past, anyone remember what happened to the long haired chap at the Cottage? I think he was the groundsman or something. Always looked like he had smoked a bit of this and that.

The long haired Hippy (Steve McGee??? could be tottally wrong on the name though) was a wrong un of the worst kind. I sold my school dinner tickets for three weeks to go to Notts County away as a young 14/15 year old, after the game i managed to pilfer a bottle of wine from Nottingham station, that long haired ponce snatched it off the table on the train whilst scoffing at the two of us.If he'd have the bottle to do that two years later he'd have got a very game 16/17 year old steaming into him. Is there an international hand signal smilie for a solo pleasurer?  :014:

Scrumpy

I have sent my CV to hundreds of Clubs, but without much luck.  :016:
I strongly believe that the unique healing powers of strong farmyard cider have a place at every football club. Particularly in The Premiership, where just the slightest extra percentage (proof!) can make a difference.

I had a good couple of weeks at Yeovil,  :wine: where I thought they really knew their stuff. Of course, that all ended with that mis-understanding with the bosses wife and her twin sister.

So I guess I'm after the position of 'water boy', if there is such a thing, with just a hint of apple and alcohol.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

wadey

give me tottenham..go on i dare you :014: :014:

wadey

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 05, 2010, 09:33:41 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on November 05, 2010, 08:24:36 PM
Shocks,

The long haired Hippy (Steve McGee??? could be tottally wrong on the name though) was a wrong un of the worst kind. I sold my school dinner tickets for three weeks to go to Notts County away as a young 14/15 year old, after the game i managed to pilfer a bottle of wine from Nottingham station, that long haired ponce snatched it off the table on the train whilst scoffing at the two of us.If he'd have the bottle to do that two years later he'd have got a very game 16/17 year old steaming into him. Is there an international hand signal smilie for a solo pleasurer?  :014:
....................................................steve magee now works for harlequins rugby league...........

CorkedHat

I am very happy with Arsenal. They have tradition, class, they are Londoners and in spite of their current location started life, like I did, south of the Thames.
I am not sure, however, that I want Silver Fox and his weird Gallic gastronomic tastes to influence my players, so the chances of him being my assistant manager are zero.
Asking my Brazilian superstars to sit down to a feed of snail porridge fritters with frog intestine soup and a plate of a failed Grand National runner is no way to prepare them for a big match.
So sorry, Mr Fox, but I am sure that PSG or some other team in that vicinity will welcome you with open arms.

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us