watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who'd be a manager?

Started by CorkedHat, November 04, 2010, 09:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Don't worry about Roy Hodgson getting the sack - the way things are going Roberto Mancini will be out of Citeh's door long before Roy is on the dole
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Brede Butter Pudding

Roy seriously looks like he's aged a good decade since his move to scouse land. The only time I ever saw him as animated as he gets when he watches Liverpool was when Duffer got tackled badly in the 90th minute against Shakhtar away, and also when he kciked his chair in, but I can't remember which game that was. It just shows, he's under so much more pressure at Liverpool than he was with us... I'm pleased Liverpool won tonight though, after N'Gog's lucky escape from that horrific challenge I was after a bit of punishment for the Italians! But I'm also relieved City lost, every win against them is a good thing IMO.

SmithyFFC

Roys there on borrowed time, he'll be gone by January in my opinion.
FTID

RidgeRider

Mr. FF2, you may be right but he is slowly getting that team to crawl out of the whole they were in......just like he did with us. If the new owners want good fiscal management (not spending a lot of dough but getting players to play to their potential and gets results) along with a good product, he is still the right man. If they suddenly want Liverpool to win the Prem this season, then he's on borrowed time as you state.

Lighthouse

I would be a manager. Easy money for most. Gizza Job.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope