watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

British League?

Started by CorkedHat, November 03, 2010, 12:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamwannabe

as a longlife RANGERS fan(glasgow that is :dft012:)i would love that to happen as i get to see the lightblues beat the scumblues,and the red devils and the scouse.....ect.....but i will always remain a ffc follower though  :clap_hands:
nearly cried tuesday  :dft004:

epsomraver

A life long rangers fan!, the nearest you will ever be is a lone ranger fan, yet another WU.

fulhamwannabe

Quote from: epsomraver on November 04, 2010, 11:22:41 AM
A life long rangers fan!, the nearest you will ever be is a lone ranger fan, yet another WU.
a glasgow rangers fan and very proud of it,what's wrong with that "epsom"....raver?

ImperialWhite

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on November 04, 2010, 09:29:33 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on November 04, 2010, 11:22:41 AM
a glasgow rangers fan and very proud of it,what's wrong with that "epsom"....raver?

Nothing wrong with it, but, really? Why?

Seems like the sort of club you'd need a few Tennent's to appreciate, what with the belting out slightly racist chants about Irish folk an' all.

CorkedHat

Quote from: timmyg on November 03, 2010, 03:57:16 PM
Oh for crying out loud. This discussion is beyond banality. The problem is that people think Celtic and Rangers matter in the grand scheme of things. They matter no more than PSV Eindhoven, FC Copenhagen, or Panathinaikos -- all teams from leagues with a higher UEFA co-efficient than the SPL. (FWIW, BELGIUM'S league is ranked higher than Scotland's!)

Can everyone just come to terms that essentially Scottish football sucks and that Celtic and Rangers are vastly overrated?

I'm really not trying to wind anyone up and sorry if I'm offending anyone, but I just feel this fact needs to be said so we can all move on.

Chill out Timmy- this is a discussion about football not whether we should nuke Afghanistan to root out Osama Bin Laden. :019:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

HatterDon

Quote from: CorkedHat on November 04, 2010, 10:02:19 PM
Quote from: timmyg on November 03, 2010, 03:57:16 PM
Oh for crying out loud. This discussion is beyond banality. The problem is that people think Celtic and Rangers matter in the grand scheme of things. They matter no more than PSV Eindhoven, FC Copenhagen, or Panathinaikos -- all teams from leagues with a higher UEFA co-efficient than the SPL. (FWIW, BELGIUM'S league is ranked higher than Scotland's!)

Can everyone just come to terms that essentially Scottish football sucks and that Celtic and Rangers are vastly overrated?

I'm really not trying to wind anyone up and sorry if I'm offending anyone, but I just feel this fact needs to be said so we can all move on.

Chill out Timmy- this is a discussion about football not whether we should nuke Afghanistan to root out Osama Bin Laden. :019:

I beg your pudding?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CorkedHat

Sorry Don - the discussion about football was said to be beyond beyond banality for crying out loud and the writer was getting so het up about it I thought a cardiac arrest was imminent. That's why I thought the subject might have been a trifle more important than whether a couple of teams from Thistleland should join our League. I wouldn't mind a pudding as it happens. A nice wad of spotted dick would go down a treat but my real favourite is bread and butter pudding :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

fulhamwannabe

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 04, 2010, 09:37:31 PM
Yet still you escape the  :red: that you deserve . The Mods that have failed to ban you will feel very foolish when eventually you do get the boot and start boasting how you had FOF going for months.
why,just why fred?
why won't you let it be?why do you want me badly banned?
i happened to live in spain for years,and many of my loyal friends were rangers fans(about 15 years ago)and i got to watch all their games(when they had gazza,amorusso,laudrup,aly,hendry.....)
now to top it all up,they have one of the best defenders in the world,and his name is MAGIC madjid bougherra,who happens to be algerian which gives another good reason to keep following them,,,,
on the other hand,when halliche signed for ffc,i thought:hang on,i used to live in hammersmith,chiswick,putney,and now they have a very good algerian player,why not try and follow this good club!so i see no reason for anybody trying to stop me because no one has the right to,not even you frederic,so don't try to push me out!believe me,having me as a fulham fan is a lot better thatn NOT having me,i sing loud,i have money,and i can punch very good(and yes even if ffc played millwall,you can run,but i won't) :dft012:

Vinnieffc

i can punch very good(and yes even if ffc played millwall,you can run,but i won't)

Yaawwwwwnnn  :039:

finnster01

Quote from: Vinnieffc on November 05, 2010, 11:13:19 AM
i can punch very good(and yes even if ffc played millwall,you can run,but i won't)

Yaawwwwwnnn  :039:

+1 Mr Vinnie.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead