watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Half Time

Started by Tonywa, October 05, 2019, 04:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonywa

What a disgrace at halftme when two of our most popular players of recent years Cookie Coleman and Kit Symons,were introduced to the crowd, the pillock with the microphone could not even pronounce Kit's surname correctly.  Not a mistake that a true Fulham fan like David Hamilton or Colin Kempster would have made. 

copthornemike

True - however good to see two club stalwarts being appreciated by the club and crowd despite leaving the club in less than desirable circumstances as managers.

Tonywa

Quote from: copthornemike on October 05, 2019, 04:44:29 PM
True - however good to see two club stalwarts being appreciated by the club and crowd despite leaving the club in less than desirable circumstances as managers.

Absolutely. Both made significant contributions as players.

Stevieboy

It's a pity that we can't understand anything being said fromThe Hammy End!! There must be some better speakers taken from the Riverside they could use??

KJS

Quote from: Tonywa on October 05, 2019, 04:40:07 PM
What a disgrace at halftme when two of our most popular players of recent years Cookie Coleman and Kit Symons,were introduced to the crowd, the pillock with the microphone could not even pronounce Kit's surname correctly.  Not a mistake that a true Fulham fan like David Hamilton or Colin Kempster would have made.

Sorry it appears that you are the Pillock as Kit  asked for his name to be pronounced that way over a  year ago

MJG

Its not Cookie its Chris

I know he got it wrong but come on, there are people who write Lee Clarke and Lee Clark and also Simon Davies and Simon Davis

I'm sure Ivan feels bad about it but hardly worth too much worry.
Just the views of a long term fan

Statto

Quote from: KJS on October 07, 2019, 12:43:47 PM
Quote from: Tonywa on October 05, 2019, 04:40:07 PM

Sorry it appears that you are the Pillock as Kit  asked for his name to be pronounced that way over a  year ago

This really does reinforce my view that KJS stands for Kit Jeremiah Symons

Anyway it was nice to see you on Saturday  049:gif

Robbie

Agreed .. it was certainly a bit weird ... Simmons

Mickeyboro

Quote from: MJG on October 07, 2019, 12:47:31 PM

I'm sure Ivan feels bad about it but hardly worth too much worry.

Is that Ee-van? 😁