watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Eric Wynalda's wife

Started by littlepowell, February 05, 2010, 11:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlepowell

Is the guy on ESPN who is always giving Dempsey grief the same guy who was having an affair with Wynalda's wife when they were teammates on the USMNT in the late 90's?

LBNo11

...that's the creep:-

Quote from: mofulham on February 05, 2010, 07:04:30 PM
This scandal had some interesting fallout back in the States.  On a football phone-in show, Eric Wynalda (second highest alltime US internatioal goal scorer ) was asked what he thought about the Terry affair.  He then explained that before the '98 World Cup, the US captain at the time, John Harkes, had an affair with his wife.  Not only did Harkes lose the captain's armband, but he wasnt even named to the World Cup squad.  They kept this quiet for all these years, and only now do people know why Harkes didnt make the team.

The Fulham related part of this is that Harkes is now a commentator, and he is the one who always trashes Dempsey's play.
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Steve_orino

Whoa!  ...and the TRUTH...shall set you free...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

littlepowell

What a schmuck. They really need to fire him.

clintclintdeuce

This is an incredible story. Stupid John Harkes.... I never did like you.
The Dude abides.

HatterDon

ClevelandMo [posting on FulhamUSA.com] opined that Deuce's wife must have turned Harkes down and that's why the old reprobate is so down on our boy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: HatterDon on February 08, 2010, 03:56:15 AM
ClevelandMo [posting on FulhamUSA.com] opined that Deuce's wife must have turned Harkes down and that's why the old reprobate is so down on our boy.

HAHAHAHAHAAH
The Dude abides.

Steve_orino

Very nice C-Mo!

Where is ClevelandMo?  Haven't seen her on here
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

HatterDon

she's posted in the past. She'll be back.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel