Reid 🔁 45'
56 (30.6%)
Onomah 🔁 87'
1 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 181

Voting closed: October 06, 2019, 02:41:22 PM

Milo

Mitro. What a man.

A constant menace up front and always helping out at the back. When he gets his goal you can tell what it means to him. Build the statue now!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Milo link=topic=72980.msg1090012#msg109 msg1090012u Yves0012 date=1570312948
Mitro. What a man.

A constant menace up front and always helping out at the back. When he gets his goal you can tell what it means to him. Build the statue now!
:plus one:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Luka

Quote from: Milo on October 05, 2019, 11:02:28 PM
Mitro. What a man.

An alternative view might be.........He is a hot head, always antagonising defenders and referees and wastes to much energy on other things instead of monopolising his scoring opportunities.

filham

Cav. had a magnificent second half and what a goal.

Jim©

I'm quite surprised that Mitro got so many votes. He lost that header for their second goal and spent more time wrestling that concentrating on playing football. Admittedly he was in for some rough stuff, but all forwards are, you don't have to fight fire with fire.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jim© on October 07, 2019, 11:23:04 AM
I'm quite surprised that Mitro got so many votes. He lost that header for their second goal and spent more time wrestling that concentrating on playing football. Admittedly he was in for some rough stuff, but all forwards are, you don't have to fight fire with fire.
I have been thinking about that header a lot. And I've come to the conclusion, that mitro is outstanding for us when defending set pieces in our own box, probably clears more than any defender. So I am not even going to bat an eye lid when our slowest player, who happens to be a striker, let's the opposition gain a yard on him to score a goal. Mitro can not stop them all, and it's a huge bonus that he can help out as much as he can, not a detriment to his game that the odd one goes in
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jim©

Yeah, agree with that, but he lost a header to someone that you'd not expect him too and missed a couple of good chances.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jim© on October 07, 2019, 12:04:24 PM
Yeah, agree with that, but he lost a header to someone that you'd not expect him too and missed a couple of good chances.

imo he didnt lose the header, he lost the man. He gained a yard and did a great header. It happens. If it had of been ream or Alfie marking him, then yes alarm bells would be ringing. But it wasnt, it was our striker, who was just doing the best he could to help out an iffy defence
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Friendsoffulham

ALG01

correct in my opinion. the player that made the most impact on the game and two brilliant moves that led to both  our goals, well deserved!