watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Long staff Brothers

Started by Dodgin, October 07, 2019, 08:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Newcastle's Longstaff brothers made me feel a little envious. How I would have liked to have seen Ryan and Steven playing together. Man. U got there eye on the eldest one.

bog

How must it have been for their parents? Proud or what?! Used to play in their back garden when growing up and now the midfield pairing for their home town club! Brilliant!  :54:

092.gif

hovewhite

Delighted for there whole family.

HV71

They must be over the moon . Their Dad used to play for Guildford Flames and GB at ice hockey  - really good player on his day and a terrific character I think he is currently coaching Whitley Bay . So pleased for them - restores your faith in football

bog

You would think that with the surname, Longstaff, Craig Shakespeare would be the manager....

092.gif

jarv

Proud parents. I thought the same about Sessengons, would have been nice to see them on the pitch together. I wonder how Ryan feels about joining Tottenham now.

bog

Quote from: jarv on October 07, 2019, 11:23:51 AM
Proud parents. I thought the same about Sessengons, would have been nice to see them on the pitch together. I wonder how Ryan feels about joining Tottenham now.

That did happen once I think, down at Wycombe in the league cup. Steven started and Ryan came on as sub.

092.gif

terryr

They won't leave Newcastle
Unlike southern teams northern lads tend to see playing for "their team" who they supported from boyhood ranks as the pinnacle of their career.
That is real home grown loyal talent.
Brilliant to see!!!

deadcowboys

Quote from: TerryR on October 07, 2019, 01:03:54 PM
They won't leave Newcastle
Unlike southern teams northern lads tend to see playing for "their team" who they supported from boyhood ranks as the pinnacle of their career.
That is real home grown loyal talent.
Brilliant to see!!!

So very true. You won't find many football loving kids in Newcastle wearing  Liverpool or Manure shirts unlike so many Southern glory hunters.

The Swan

Fulham could have had twins Steven and Ryan playing in the same team in the Premier League.

That would have gone down in history. Chance missed by our managers.
The Swan