watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What games in December can Sky mess up?

Started by SuffolkWhite, October 07, 2019, 10:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Leeds game without a doubt but not sure about the others?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

General

How many games so far have been changed time wise and against which teams and what were the results?

filham

Seems a funny season with both international breaks and Sky spoiling our Saturday afternoons at the Cottage.

MikeW

Forgive me but I have very little knowledge of ST purchase or use.

If SKY move a home game to another day that is inconvenient for an ST holder to attend, does he/she get a refund or does the club overcome this by terms & conditions waffle?  If the latter it seems very unfair.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Logicalman

Quote from: MikeW on October 10, 2019, 01:13:56 PM

If SKY move a home game to another day that is inconvenient for an ST holder to attend, does he/she get a refund or does the club overcome this by terms & conditions waffle?  If the latter it seems very unfair.

season ticket terms and conditions

Changes to Dates, Refunds & Exchanges

4.1 No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Your Season Ticket will enable you to attend the re-arranged Match.

4.2 The Club will have no further liability whatsoever to you or any other third party arising out of or in connection with the cancellation and/or rescheduling of any Match, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Buffalo76

Leeds on the 21st is surely nailed on to be moved. Both teams will still be up near the top so it's makes sense from Sky's point of view at least.
That's it and that's all.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: MikeW on October 10, 2019, 01:13:56 PM

If you cannot go you could try the ticket exchange option. Nobody on here has mentioned it over the last few weeks so I have no idea if it is a smooth running operation but it's there. The forum has discussed swaps, loans, borrows before but it never seems to really get going.

Grumpy Worthing White

No doubt the Sky presenters will have their usual love in with our opponents when we are on live  :031:

Baston White

Next date for televised EFL fixtures for the period 11th December to 11th January is 1st November.
Good site to check which games are to be shown on tv is live-footballontv.com.
This shows games that are to be shown live and games that will be available via the red button.

Also think our game away at Brentford could be televised.

SuffolkWhite

Just seen that Huddersfield v Leeds game is now earlier in the day on 7th December at 12.30, so it looks looks the Bristol game will be a 3pm KO as scheduled.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SuffolkWhite

Looking at the Sky fixtures for December, it would seem that our games will be untouched for December, which a surprise re the Leeds game!
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

G_Gribby

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on October 24, 2019, 11:50:16 AM
Looking at the Sky fixtures for December, it would seem that our games will be untouched for December, which a surprise re the Leeds game!

Is that written in stone or can they change their minds and still move the Leeds match?
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

SuffolkWhite

Not sure, but there are games for Sky that weekend now. I have emailed the club to see if they can clarify as I would like the cheaper train tickets for those dates.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ffc73

I believe that it is on Friday 1 November that Sky announce the TV games for the period 11 December to 11 January

sarnian

The EFL often name their TV games before the due date as they now have. It's confirmed on the official EFL site.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: sarnian on October 24, 2019, 10:59:07 PM
The EFL often name their TV games before the due date as they now have. It's confirmed on the official EFL site.

Thanks Sarnian,
So is that it for TV dates for December?
If it is I wish they would announce that all dates are out now and that's it. The Club did email back but just copied and pasted the EFL info.

Email to Sky now.....lets see what they say.. I'm just trying to make travel more affordable  :003:
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

brightster

They have already been announced for Sky on Wednesday.
Here you go.
December

Monday 2 December - Sky Bet Championship - Preston North End v West Bromwich Albion - 7.45pm
Friday 6 December - Sky Bet Championship - Millwall v Nottingham Forest - 7.45pm
Saturday 7 December - Sky Bet Championship - Huddersfield Town v Leeds United - 12.30pm
Sunday 8 December - Sky Bet Championship - West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City - 12.00pm
Tuesday 10 December - Sky Bet Championship - Preston North End v Fulham - 7.45pm
Wednesday 11 December - Sky Bet Championship - Birmingham City v Queens Park Rangers - 7.45pm
Wednesday 11 December - Sky Bet Championship - Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday - 7.45pm
Friday 13 December - Sky Bet Championship - Charlton Athletic v Hull City - 7.45pm
Saturday 14 December - Sky Bet Championship - Birmingham City v West Bromwich Albion - 7.45pm
Friday 20 December - Sky Bet Championship - Middlesbrough v Stoke City - 7.45pm
Saturday 21 December - Sky Bet Championship - Cardiff City v Preston North End - 12.30pm
Sunday 22 December - Sky Bet Championship - Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City - 12.00pm
Monday 23 December - Sky Bet Championship - Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic - 7.45pm
Thursday 26 December - Sky Bet Championship - Brentford v Swansea City - 3.00pm
Thursday 26 December - Sky Bet Championship - Leeds United v Preston North End - 5.15pm
Thursday 26 December - Sky Bet Championship - Reading v Queens Park Rangers - 7.30pm
Monday 30 December - Sky Bet Championship - Derby County v Charlton Athletic - 7.45pm

January

Wednesday 1 January - Sky Bet Championship - Millwall v Luton Town - 12.45pm
Wednesday 1 January - Sky Bet League One - Wycombe Wanderers v Ipswich Town - 3.00pm
Wednesday 1 January - Sky Bet Championship - West Bromwich Albion v Leeds United - 5.15pm
Thursday 2 January - Sky Bet Championship - Derby County v Barnsley - 7.45pm
Thursday 2 January - Sky Bet Championship - Swansea City v Charlton Athletic - 7.45pm

SuffolkWhite

"How's that?"
"Don't you start"