watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky bias

Started by grandad, October 05, 2019, 02:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Charlton's first goal was a mile offside - Sky showed one replay which showed their goalie hoofing it to the offside individual who ran back onside and won the header to create the attack. Had he not benefitted from such a long run , I would suggest he would have failed to get the desired evalation. Was same 'lino' who missed Fulham's one (do linesmen get anything right?).

Sky moaned about Fulham's offside goal but only showed Charlton's once while Keith Andrews failed to observe as he prattled on about nothing whatsoever.  Sky's all-Charlton was also irritating, why they have a penchant for teams named after bald-headed footballers is beyond me....
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

cataylormade

Quote from: sarnian on October 08, 2019, 03:02:34 PM
Quote from: Jim© on October 08, 2019, 02:38:00 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned their second goal. Their number 17 was clearly offside- I've got image of it but won't let me upload.

But he was not interfering with play so he is ok.
The No 17 scored so how was he not interfering with play ?

Jim©

Quote from: Nick Bateman on October 10, 2019, 07:14:32 PM
Charlton's first goal was a mile offside - Sky showed one replay which showed their goalie hoofing it to the offside individual who ran back onside and won the header to create the attack. Had he not benefitted from such a long run , I would suggest he would have failed to get the desired evalation. Was same 'lino' who missed Fulham's one (do linesmen get anything right?).

Sky moaned about Fulham's offside goal but only showed Charlton's once while Keith Andrews failed to observe as he prattled on about nothing whatsoever.  Sky's all-Charlton was also irritating, why they have a penchant for teams named after bald-headed footballers is beyond me....

Their first was from a goal kick wasn't it? You can't be offside from a goal kick. Their second was 100% offside.