watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Miami / Florida based fans - just moved from London

Started by Jbert, October 02, 2019, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbert

I have just moved from London to Miami, am 32 and a life long Fulham fan! Are there any members on here who live in Miami / Florida?

Would love to find some fellow Fulham fans to watch us owning the Championship...

YankeeJim

If it helps, I'm near LA. That's closer than London.  :003:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

The Rock

I know a a few of the Yank supporters from being one for 15 years. I can't think of any in Florida. There is a fulhamusa site though, or at least there used to be, and may want to google it/have a look there. 

MisfitKid

Yes, fulhamusa.com is still around & a good place to check. (I am no help, I'm in No. CA)
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

cookieg

Looks like you could be the founding member of the Florida Fulham Fan Club Jbert. Form it and they will come!

fcfulham55

Will be working 3 months a year your way, after I move to Canada next year.

I work for myself, but have a place a few miles outside Miami I can escape to for a few months during the harsh cold winters in Canada.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Logicalman

Quote from: Jbert on October 02, 2019, 04:13:52 PM
I have just moved from London to Miami, am 32 and a life long Fulham fan! Are there any members on here who live in Miami / Florida?

Would love to find some fellow Fulham fans to watch us owning the Championship...

Check out rogerpnowinFlorida, hes a good chap, will buy drinks when asked!  082.gif  :54:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

HillingdonFFC

Used to be a bar on Cocoa Beach called the Cottage owned by a Fulham fan

YankeeJim

Quote from: Logicalman on October 03, 2019, 12:37:33 PM
Quote from: Jbert on October 02, 2019, 04:13:52 PM

Check out rogerpnowinFlorida, hes a good chap, will buy drinks when asked!  082.gif  :54:

:plus one:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on October 03, 2019, 01:02:12 PM

That was Mark & Mary Proctor I believe, I knew them from the old Exiles group over here. I believed that he either sold the place or it folded and he moved back Midwest again (He was originally in St Louis when I first knew him in 2002).

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Jbert

Thanks for all the responses... good to know there are some US based fans, even if none in Miami!

I will also take a look at the Fulham USA site... although it looks like very little action on there...

OtherHodgson

I'm in Huntsville, AL so while closer than most still a long ways away. But if you find yourself in the area or headed to Nashville send me PM if you'd like to drop in for a match. I get FFCtv, ESPN+ and anything else needed to watch the mighty Whites each year. Cheers and welcome!

WhiteJC

Quote from: Logicalman on October 04, 2019, 01:58:24 AM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on October 03, 2019, 01:02:12 PM

That was Mark & Mary Proctor I believe, I knew them from the old Exiles group over here. I believed that he either sold the place or it folded and he moved back Midwest again (He was originally in St Louis when I first knew him in 2002).

he was originally from Sutton, 2 doors away from me