watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England v Czech Rebuplic

Started by filham, October 11, 2019, 09:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

No Fulham match this week end which is hard for most of us  but I guess we will have to make do with the Enlgand match  as a substitute.
Actually it could be an interesting game with Sterling and Kane both capable of scoring goals and the prize of a win a place in the Euro 20 finals.

Prediction England to win 3-0

MikeW

Made all the more interesting by the title of the team we are playing!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Sgt Fulham

5-0

Another non-competitive game. I like that England are relatively good, but I can't get excited for such games. Bring on Stoke...

grandad

Can't be bothered to watch. I only watch England in competition finals.
Where there's a will there's a wife

BigbadBillyMcKinley

So boring. Really boring game. I'm going to support someone else.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Dodgin

Pretty poor performance. Their payczechs should bounce

Sgt Fulham

Well I'll eat my words, we usually save these sort of performances for the finals. We have a weird mix of dross (e.g. Keane) and class (Sterling). Not bothered that we lost, but the performance was disrespectful to my Friday night!

filham

Oh dear what a bore that was and a 2-1 defeat for England.
We have yet another England game next week before we can concentrate on Stoke v Fulham.

No doubt the worst part of the football season are international breaks.

bog

How does Jordan Henderson get in the side? 

092.gif

bobbo

Quote from: bog on October 11, 2019, 09:58:39 PM

092.gif
yeah I wanna know that. He's got to be the luckiest prem player coz he's getting away with his ability due decent players all around him. Shouldn't be in the England team for sure.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Dr Know

Quote from: bobbo on October 11, 2019, 10:13:02 PM

092.gif
yeah I wanna know that. He's got to be the luckiest prem player coz he's getting away with his ability due decent players all around him. Shouldn't be in the England team for sure.
Henderson is a player that always gives 100% , if you're drop a player then Kane should be the one , awful !

ffcne

Le Marchand better than Michael Keane.
Declan Rice over hyped.
Henderson well off the pace.
Danny Rose England days are over .
Pickford needs to be dropped,unconvincing.

Neil D

092.gif
He plays for Liverpool.

grandad

So glad I didn't waste my time watching that load of rubbish.
Where there's a will there's a wife

HV71

Defending for the second goal was abysmal. If that had been Fulham the scapegoat meter would have exploded off the scale !!

filham

Quote from: grandad on October 12, 2019, 08:50:14 AM
So glad I didn't waste my time watching that load of rubbish.
Your conscience will now dictate that you watch the next one and you will be ill prepared for what you have to endure. However the thought of Fulham running away with an easy victory a few days later should get you through the ordeal.

bobbo

Quote from: Dr Know on October 11, 2019, 11:02:19 PM

092.gif
Henderson is a player that always gives 100% , if you're drop a player then Kane should be the one , awful !
you're right he does give 100% . It's just my view that his 100% is short of the mark.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Dr Know

Quote from: bobbo on October 12, 2019, 11:45:19 PM
Quote from: Dr Know on October 11, 2019, 11:02:19 PM

092.gif
you're right he does give 100% . It's just my view that his 100% is short of the mark.
Like the rest of the team !

ALG01

england were poor
poor team selection
poor tactics
poor player performances.

have been poor for a while and only the lack of the quality of the opposition has been masking massive problems. we all know the semi final in a world cup was a fluke in the way it was for wales at the eros. southgate has a poor squad with some very overated players. the defence and goalkeeper are way below the standard needed to really take on the top teams consistently.

gurru991

Quote from: ALG01 on October 13, 2019, 11:18:02 AM
england were poor
poor team selection
poor tactics
poor player performances.

have been poor for a while and only the lack of the quality of the opposition has been masking massive problems. we all know the semi final in a world cup was a fluke in the way it was for wales at the eros. southgate has a poor squad with some very overated players. the defence and goalkeeper are way below the standard needed to really take on the top teams consistently.
It's Southgates hand picked squad with only him to blame for it being poor. He is the media darling but I personally think he is useless.