Author Topic: Harvey Elliot Banned  (Read 1720 times)

Offline LVBPT

• Graham Leggat

Online BigbadBillyMcKinley

• Legend
Re: Harvey Elliot Banned
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 03:59:14 PM »
Hes a child ffs. Seems extremely harsh given John Terry got less for racial abuse.

Offline love4ffc

• Twitter @Love4FFC
  • Global Moderator
  • cebu
  • What could go wrong? We're Fulham.........COYW!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 04:02:32 PM »
Sorry, but the kid needs to learn respect for others.  If his parents couldn't do it then maybe this will. 

Offline Dr Quinzel

• tjl
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 04:39:24 PM »
Can we move on? :dead horse:

Offline Statto

• Gentleman Jim
  • Test
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 04:52:06 PM »
Hes a child ffs. Seems extremely harsh given John Terry got less for racial abuse.

How is a two week suspension, when you're nowhere near the first team, a harsher sanction than a 4 match ban and £200k fine?

Also not sure I agree with the implication that using racially offensive language is worse than using an offensive term for a disabled person

A more appropriate comment might be, how come John Terry got a much harsher sanction for a similar offence?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 05:13:50 PM by Statto »

• Legend
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 10:16:00 PM »

My point is, everyone has called someone a mong, or used the term mong. Tiger Woods once said he was putting like a mong, he got ridiculed. But my point with the difference of Harvey Elliott and John Terry, is Terry was an adult. He knew what he was saying and any potential ramification on it. Harvey Elliott was 14, 15 at most. Every child says something stupid and un PC.

Offline Dr Quinzel

• tjl
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 11:14:40 PM »

My point is, everyone has called someone a mong, or used the term mong. Tiger Woods once said he was putting like a mong, he got ridiculed. But my point with the difference of Harvey Elliott and John Terry, is Terry was an adult. He knew what he was saying and any potential ramification on it. Harvey Elliott was 14, 15 at most. Every child says something stupid and un PC.
And my point is that it is weird that people keep making threads about a child who left Fulham to play for a bigger club. Move on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline ..FOF..

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 06:30:12 AM »
When it comes to principle and attitude, 16 is not a child.

Just look at Ryan Sess and more than half of the world's population.

Offline Mince n Tatties

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 06:51:50 AM »
According to one Liverpool site,a certain player says he needs a kick up the arse,the little p****.
For all his talent,I hope he isn't one of them that loses it amongst all the hype round him.
Its happened to better players than him.

Offline hovewhite

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 07:18:33 AM »
Who is he,?

Offline KJS

• Legend
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2019, 08:24:51 AM »
Who is he,?

I actually hope to screws up and disappears so other young players may learn that they don't have to chase the money at a young age and give their parent clubs the service they owe them for nurturing the talents

Offline OldBrownShoe

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2019, 08:47:52 AM »
I blame the parents.

• Legend
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2019, 09:11:04 AM »

And my point is that it is weird that people keep making threads about a child who left Fulham to play for a bigger club. Move on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And my other point is, I quoted the wrong comment 🤣🤣 

I was supposed to quote Statto.....

Offline One Martin Thomas

• Legend
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2019, 09:23:13 AM »
As long as it does not lower the compensation fee, not our problem now 🙄 !

Offline fcfulham55

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2019, 12:38:03 PM »
He's going to be one of the best players of all time if he kicks the nonsense out and matures quickly.

Offline sunburywhite

• cebu
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2019, 04:05:40 PM »
Mods

Can you please arrange for Harvey Elliott to be changed into Daffy Duck anytine it is typed the same way you arranged for g1ng@r to come out as Special one

Offline FFC73

• Legend
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2019, 05:46:22 PM »
As long as it does not lower the compensation fee, not our problem now 🙄 !

I noted in Liverpool’s response that they made the point that the video was made before he signed for them & by default when he was a Fulham registered player. Not sure if this helps or hinders the compensation claim but I suspect both clubs will use every opportunity to inflate or deflate the claim

Offline cookieg

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2019, 06:55:14 PM »
I find it unbelievable that so many people can be so bitter towards a 16 year old who has been given the opportunity of a life time. Just get over it for god's sake he is a kid, even at 16. Surely there are far more important things to worry about.

Offline Andy S

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2019, 10:12:10 PM »
 Like? Just because a player moves on doesn’t mean he’s forgotten. If I like a player I follow his career

Offline Dr Quinzel

• tjl
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 02:25:16 PM »
Who is he,?

I actually hope to screws up and disappears so other young players may learn that they don't have to chase the money at a young age and give their parent clubs the service they owe them for nurturing the talents

Do you mean QPR then, because it wasn't us.

:dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: