https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harvey Elliot Banned

Started by LVBPTS, October 11, 2019, 03:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Hes a child ffs. Seems extremely harsh given John Terry got less for racial abuse.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

love4ffc

Sorry, but the kid needs to learn respect for others.  If his parents couldn't do it then maybe this will. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Dr Quinzel

Statto

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on October 11, 2019, 03:59:14 PM
Hes a child ffs. Seems extremely harsh given John Terry got less for racial abuse.

How is a two week suspension, when you're nowhere near the first team, a harsher sanction than a 4 match ban and £200k fine?

Also not sure I agree with the implication that using racially offensive language is worse than using an offensive term for a disabled person

A more appropriate comment might be, how come John Terry got a much harsher sanction for a similar offence?

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on October 11, 2019, 04:39:24 PM
Can we move on? :dead horse:

My point is, everyone has called someone a mong, or used the term mong. Tiger Woods once said he was putting like a mong, he got ridiculed. But my point with the difference of Harvey Elliott and John Terry, is Terry was an adult. He knew what he was saying and any potential ramification on it. Harvey Elliott was 14, 15 at most. Every child says something stupid and un PC.

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on October 12, 2019, 10:16:00 PM

My point is, everyone has called someone a mong, or used the term mong. Tiger Woods once said he was putting like a mong, he got ridiculed. But my point with the difference of Harvey Elliott and John Terry, is Terry was an adult. He knew what he was saying and any potential ramification on it. Harvey Elliott was 14, 15 at most. Every child says something stupid and un PC.
And my point is that it is weird that people keep making threads about a child who left Fulham to play for a bigger club. Move on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

..FOF..

When it comes to principle and attitude, 16 is not a child.

Just look at Ryan Sess and more than half of the world's population.

Mince n Tatties

According to one Liverpool site,a certain player says he needs a kick up the arse,the little p****.
For all his talent,I hope he isn't one of them that loses it amongst all the hype round him.
Its happened to better players than him.

hovewhite

KJS

Quote from: hovewhite on October 13, 2019, 07:18:33 AM
Who is he,?

I actually hope to screws up and disappears so other young players may learn that they don't have to chase the money at a young age and give their parent clubs the service they owe them for nurturing the talents

OldBrownShoe

Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on October 12, 2019, 11:14:40 PM
Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on October 12, 2019, 10:16:00 PM

And my point is that it is weird that people keep making threads about a child who left Fulham to play for a bigger club. Move on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And my other point is, I quoted the wrong comment 🤣🤣 

I was supposed to quote Statto.....

One Martin Thomas

As long as it does not lower the compensation fee, not our problem now 🙄 !

fcfulham55

He's going to be one of the best players of all time if he kicks the nonsense out and matures quickly.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

sunburywhite

Mods

Can you please arrange for Harvey Elliott to be changed into Daffy Duck anytine it is typed the same way you arranged for g1ng@r to come out as Special one
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ffc73

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on October 13, 2019, 09:23:13 AM
As long as it does not lower the compensation fee, not our problem now 🙄 !

I noted in Liverpool's response that they made the point that the video was made before he signed for them & by default when he was a Fulham registered player. Not sure if this helps or hinders the compensation claim but I suspect both clubs will use every opportunity to inflate or deflate the claim

cookieg

I find it unbelievable that so many people can be so bitter towards a 16 year old who has been given the opportunity of a life time. Just get over it for god's sake he is a kid, even at 16. Surely there are far more important things to worry about.

Andy S

Like? Just because a player moves on doesn't mean he's forgotten. If I like a player I follow his career

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: KJS on October 13, 2019, 08:24:51 AM
Quote from: hovewhite on October 13, 2019, 07:18:33 AM
Who is he,?

I actually hope to screws up and disappears so other young players may learn that they don't have to chase the money at a young age and give their parent clubs the service they owe them for nurturing the talents

Do you mean QPR then, because it wasn't us.

:dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: