watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Liverpool prodigy

Started by bog, October 12, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

In the Mail today they have an article about our former player, Harvey Elliott, and his gross misbehaviour with a video. However they talk of he as being a 'Liverpool prodigy'. Emm.

092.gif 

SuffolkWhite

They can keep him and pretend they have done all the work. You get players that are too mouthy and too moody (Neymar anyone?) But tbf he is young and hopefully lesson learned for the young man.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Bassey the warrior

I guess he is technically given he's young, good and plays for Liverpool. I hope we got a good fee for our hardwork.

filham

A report in the Telegraph today on the matter. The crime was committed some time ago when he was a Fulham player but he has apologised and corrective action has been taken. It is going to be interesting to see how this particular young lad develops.

MikeW

Liverpool will need to get a grip on this kid as he shows all the traits of going off the rails.  I read we might be in for as much as £7M.  If we get half of that it will be a good earner as I have a feeling young Harvey might not be the player he thinks he is.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

filham

Quote from: MikeW on October 12, 2019, 04:07:02 PM
Liverpool will need to get a grip on this kid as he shows all the traits of going off the rails.  I read we might be in for as much as £7M.  If we get half of that it will be a good earner as I have a feeling young Harvey might not be the player he thinks he is.

£7m sounds good until you start to think who we could buy for that sum. A good replacement for Fredericks, I doubt it, a goalscoring substitute for Mitro would cost more and a top keeper to improve on Betts would come in at more than £7m I suspect.

OK Livrpool could have a problem on their hands but I think they have bought well.

Fernhurst

He is undoubtedly talented, but think Liverpool have invested in a barrel of trouble.

Don't want to mention him again.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

HV71

You can be talented beyond belief but if you are a d**k of a human being you are still a d**k . No amount of money if talent will change that ........In fact it often makes it worse  cf  someone called J T .

Thank goodness we are rid...

Fernhurst

Quote from: HV71 on October 12, 2019, 08:34:31 PM
You can be talented beyond belief but if you are a d**k of a human being you are still a d**k . No amount of money if talent will change that ........In fact it often makes it worse  cf  someone called J T .

:plus one:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Sting of the North

Quote from: HV71 on October 12, 2019, 08:34:31 PM

Do you see the irony in calling a 16 year old a d**k of a human being for having used some improper language? At least he is still a kid, so lots of room to grow and improve (people can do that you know). Maybe you are also just a kid of course, and then maybe your manners may also improve over time with the proper guidance.