watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wow the French team are cheaters

Started by terryr, October 11, 2019, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Greisman drawing a completely fake penalty.
Frenchmen untouched falling like they're pole axed.
Shameful behaviour.
France v Iceland

terryr

Trump's tax return must look angelic in comparison

Brightster#2

Sorry am I missing something???  How does trump have anything to do with this?  No need to bring a decisive figure and his/her problem into a football forum

terryr

Relax
Jeeze
I was making a point
Trumps tax returns and French appeals for a penalty have an have equal chance of being real.
LOL your anger just brightened my otherwise cloudy evening

tslyon

Quote from: TerryR on October 11, 2019, 09:24:36 PM

Well played!

Cheers,

Steve

SP

Comes to something when France choose to cheat when they're playing Iceland.

YankeeJim

Quote from: TerryR on October 11, 2019, 09:24:36 PM

Politics? Hey mods, bring out the cat-o-nine tails and give Terry a whupping.
May I throw out a dig on Boris?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Tooting legend

He didn't cheat watch it properly before posting that he is. TV pundits looked at it at different angles and he was touched simple......... Next

YankeeJim

What kind of man falls to the ground and screams in pain and rolls around because he was "touched' in the meaty part of his thigh? I believe the word is enhancement. I'll wager there isn't a mark on him. 
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

The Rational Fan

In France, they regard British hard men as cheats because they scare players of going near the ball and they regard a skilled Diver as an art-form who scare players into avoiding making contact with other players. The French would point out diving only works if players get too close and almost make contact. Most French regard Neymar as less of a cheat that Roy Keane, Andy Cole and Denis Irwin as the later three have all ended players careers with high tackles.

res

Quote from: SP on October 12, 2019, 01:05:09 PM
Comes to something when France choose to cheat when they're playing Iceland.

But what happened the last time the mighty England played the Icelandic minnows?

Jim©

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 13, 2019, 06:12:27 AM
In France, they regard British hard men as cheats because they scare players of going near the ball and they regard a skilled Diver as an art-form who scare players into avoiding making contact with other players. The French would point out diving only works if players get too close and almost make contact. Most French regard Neymar as less of a cheat that Roy Keane, Andy Cole and Denis Irwin as the later three have all ended players careers with high tackles.

I'm sure you're being humorous, but I played football in France in the mid-late nineties and whilst the game is much different to what we know here, I don't think there's any more "divers" there than there are becoming here. Your comment about "hard men are cheats" couldn't be further from the truth. I got kicked to absolute ***k by some very tough midfielders!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: YankeeJim on October 12, 2019, 11:10:24 PM
What kind of man falls to the ground and screams in pain and rolls around because he was "touched' in the meaty part of his thigh? I believe the word is enhancement. I'll wager there isn't a mark on him. 

A cheating wimp.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 14, 2019, 01:06:39 PM
Love Croissants.😊

Have you been reading the Kama Sutra again.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties