watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your Team v Stoke City

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 17, 2019, 06:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Fulham fans, what is your preferred Team v Stoke this Saturday, and how would you like Scott Parker's side to line up? Here are our thoughts, what are yours? Let us know below:

filham

The big question is will Parker start with the three at the back line up that finished so well against Charlton. I suspect not and expect to see the line up shown above but Reed and Ried will be strong contenders for half time substitutes if things are not going well.

fcfulham55

How do you put illustrate the players onto a pitch like that? Would be easier to post my line up.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Tabby

Quote from: fcfulham55 on October 17, 2019, 09:12:10 PM
How do you put illustrate the players onto a pitch like that? Would be easier to post my line up.

There is an URL at the bottom that leads here.

http://www.createformation.com/

Statto

Bettinelli (purely for continuity)

Odoi - Mawson - Ream - Bryan

Reed - Johansen - Cairney

Cavaleiro - Mitrovic - Reid

love4ffc

The next three games are important in my eyes and I think Fulham really need to get all 9 points if not at least 7.  My reasoning for that is because the next three teams are currently sitting in the bottom third of the table.  If Fulham is going to be pushing for automatic promotion, or at least be finishing in the top 6, then the next three matches need to be positive results. 

For the above reason and because I believe we have an excellent attacking side I would change things up a bit.  I would start with the same team that started in the second half of the Charlton match. 

3-1-4-2

I would drop Steven Sess, not because he has done anything wrong but so that I can bring in Bobby Reid.  I like how Bobby Reid has been playing.  It reminds me of Ryan Sess in that he is always sniffing round the goal.  I believe he could work well with Mitro as a strike team and would be there to help scrap out goals. 

To accommodate Mr. Reid, I would change the formation to three in the back with Mr. Arter sitting in front of them to help break things up as I believe we are vulnerable in the counterattack.

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

filham

Quote from: Statto on October 17, 2019, 09:30:28 PM

Reed/Reid/ Knockheart/Caveliero/Arter,  We have five good players competing for three places . A selection problem Parker is lucky to have.

The Rational Fan

3-Match Week Rotation 4-3-3

0. Stoke(A), Luton(H), Middlesb(A)
1. Betts, Rodak, Betts
2. Odoi, Christie, Odoi
3. Bryan
4. Mawson
5. MLM, Ream, Ream
6. Reed, Arter, Reed
7. Knockaert, Reid, Knockaert
8. Reid, Johansen, Johansen
9. Mitrovoic
10. Cairney
11. Cavaleiro, Cavaleiro, Reid

12. Rodak, Betts, Rodak
13. Christie, S.Sess, S.Sess
14. KMac, MLM, MLM
15. Arter, KMac, Arter
16. Onamah, O'Riley, Onamah
17. Kebano, Knockaert, Cavaleiro
18. Kamara

..FOF..

I'll go with Statto's lineup to start and convert to love4ffc's one if there is a stalemate or worse during halftime.

Just like in our previous game, I'm glad the team is more flexible and more importantly can perform well in different tactics.

It could be vice versa too if we want to risk looking for a few early goals.

Then slow down the tempo to rest some players for the following match next Wednesday.

Facts Not Fiction

Bettinelli

Odoi Mawson Ream Bryan

Reed

Cairney Johansen

Knockaert Mitrovic Reid

Rodak, Sessegnon, MLM, McDonald, Arter, Cavaleiro, Kebano

Sting of the North

Bettinelli

Sessegnon - Mawson - Ream - Bryan

Reed - Cairney - Johansen

Reid - Mitrovic -Cavaleiro

Rodak, Odoi, MLM, McDonald, Arter, Knockaert, Kamara

SuffolkWhite

Bettinelli

Mawson     Ream      Bryan

Knockaert      Reed      Cairney      Johansen   Cavaleiro

Reid                                                           
                         Mitrovic         

Rodak, Sessegnon, Odoi, , McDonald, Arter, Onamah , Kebano
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

RaySmith

Is it right to drop Sess because he has  seemed nervous recently, and made some  silly errors, although this may further affect his confidence, when he did previously seem very capable and assured in his role - but maybe  he needs this rest from the first team, or else he could become less confident if he makes more mistakes.

Odoi also makes mistakes, though no-one can doubt his commitment, and i really like him as a player and as a man.

These are the decisions Parker is paid to make anyway.

filham

Quote from: ..FOF.. on October 18, 2019, 04:31:37 AM
I'll go with Statto's lineup to start and convert to love4ffc's one if there is a stalemate or worse during halftime.

Just like in our previous game, I'm glad the team is more flexible and more importantly can perform well in different tactics.

It could be vice versa too if we want to risk looking for a few early goals.

Then slow down the tempo to rest some players for the following match next Wednesday.
This is the method that almost gave us three points against Charlton and would seem to be well worth a second try.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Statto on October 17, 2019, 09:30:28 PM

I'd go for the exact same team. Reed is better then Arter imo and Reid deserves a start. Cavaleiro on the right and Reid on the left.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

We Are Premier League

I would start Arter, Reed, Cairney as they have been training together while Johansen was away. Would also pick odoi over Sess (for same reason) + Reid over Cava.

filham

Wow, wouldn't it be good on Sunday morning to open up the sports page and read of Reid & Reed hat tricks.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: mlangstrom on October 18, 2019, 05:35:51 PM
I would start Arter, Reed, Cairney as they have been training together while Johansen was away. Would also pick odoi over Sess (for same reason) + Reid over Cava.

I would be considering resting Steven Sessegnon, Ream and Johansen as they have been away on international duty and haven't been training with the team, while Christie, Odoi, MLM, Arter and Reid have all been at Motsphur Park.

brightster

I would start a bit more defensively away to a team who have just beaten a good Swansea team away, they will be up for it at home.
                                Betts
Sess Mawson Ream Bryan
        Reed Arter
   Knock TC Cav
         Mitro

If not going well then bring on SJ for Reed or Arter and do what we did in the Charlton game and go 3 at the back and bring on Read for Sess.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: brightster on October 19, 2019, 06:32:46 AM
I would start a bit more defensively away to a team who have just beaten a good Swansea team away, they will be up for it at home.
                                Betts
Sess Mawson Ream Bryan
        Reed Arter
   Knock TC Cav
         Mitro

If not going well then bring on SJ for Reed or Arter and do what we did in the Charlton game and go 3 at the back and bring on Read for Sess.

Stoke has scored twice this season against Nottingham Forest (2nd), Swansea City (4th), Leeds (5th), and Derby County; the strategy that beats them this season is putting three balls in the net like Nottingham Forest, Preston, Leeds and Charlton have done.