watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker said in hie pre match that stoke were a good team

Started by The Swan, October 19, 2019, 05:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

When Parker detailed how good Stoke were and that they had a number of players who played  in the Premier league our team believed him. They started the game thinking they were playing against one of the form teams in the Championship.
Our team believed parker and were scared of Stoke
I think its time we got a manager that knows how to get our team  playing from the first whistle.
The Swan

Fulham 442

Pre match interviews mean very little. The managers are always overly respectful to the opposing team. They can't really do/say anything else can they?!

ffc73

Most opposition managers claim we are one of the top sides in the division.  I don't believe them either

MJG

If you look back on every pre game interview he nearly always pushes the view that the team we are about to play are good, not to be underestimated etc etc. I think I understand why he's says it but I do think it shows his mindset which is defensive and cautious in my view.
Just the views of a long term fan

Fulham 442

Quote from: MJG on October 19, 2019, 06:45:08 PM
If you look back on every pre game interview he nearly always pushes the view that the team we are about to play are good, not to be underestimated etc etc. I think I understand why he's says it but I do think it shows his mindset which is defensive and cautious in my view.
Maybe he's just getting his excuses in early ?!

Sting of the North

Sounds like the same thing basically every manager says before every game ever.

Jem

It's true, when is the last time you heard a manager say the opposition is crap we will hammer them?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx