Author Topic: Have we ever introduced ourselves?  (Read 161581 times)

Offline KallioRocks

• Youth Academy
Re: Have we ever introduced ourselves?
« Reply #420 on: August 29, 2021, 10:43:28 PM »
welcome KallioRocks

any Finnish players we should be looking at?

Thank you.

Well, there is already one in the system: Ablade. Hopefully he develops into a decent player for us. Definitely encougaring signs there.

Aside from young Terry, there is no-one we should set our eyes at really. Teemu Pukki of Norwich thrives only in an environment, where he is considered the number one striker (how do you say ’no thanks’ in Serbian?) Lukas Hradecky, being the unanimous first choice GK for Bayern Leverkusen, Fulham is the wrong career move. Joel Pohjanpalo, a dangerous target man, would have what it takes as a super sub in the Prem, but he is always injured. Being dubbed as his Rolls Royce by Gerrard, Glen Kamara is an elite CM for the Glasgow Rangers, but we are good in that position, at least for the time being. The others just lack quality, unfortunately.

Offline Tfhiggins88

• Michael Jackson
« Reply #421 on: September 28, 2021, 12:01:42 PM »
Hello All -

I'm a newly minted season ticket holder (Putney End, P4) moving to London after many years of support from afar.

I'm from Boston, USA, and began supporting Fulham as they had the best players from the USMNT. I'm in my early 30s so was on the latter end of the Brian McBride and Bocanegra years, but got to experience peak Dempsey (and now Reeeeam).

I've finally gotten my visa processed and have settled into a flat in Islington, but will be making my second trip to the Cottage (and first as a season ticket holder) tomorrow.

Anyone fancy a pint before the game? Respond or message me.

Timothy 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 12:03:37 PM by Tfhiggins88 »

Offline Barrett487

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #422 on: September 29, 2021, 08:07:22 PM »
Hello All -

I'm a newly minted season ticket holder (Putney End, P4) moving to London after many years of support from afar.

I'm from Boston, USA, and began supporting Fulham as they had the best players from the USMNT. I'm in my early 30s so was on the latter end of the Brian McBride and Bocanegra years, but got to experience peak Dempsey (and now Reeeeam).

I've finally gotten my visa processed and have settled into a flat in Islington, but will be making my second trip to the Cottage (and first as a season ticket holder) tomorrow.

Anyone fancy a pint before the game? Respond or message me.

Timothy 

Wow, that's dedication for you! I sorta hope you moved to be near Fulham, but maybe suspect you had a job/family motive?

Either way, welcome aboard the Fulham ship. If you have hair now you'll lose it fairly soon.

I look forward to seeing you post on the forum.  049:gif