https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How Many Points in October ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, September 29, 2019, 08:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rational Fan

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 30, 2019, 09:36:40 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 30, 2019, 01:33:30 PM
Not that many optimistic people on here, many naturally cautious at their guessing. So I shall raise the bar and guess myself, how about a maximum of 15 juicy points in October. 
:plus one:
I agree with the giant.
No reason to not feel optimistic at this point.
049:gif

If we cannot get two goals past Reading, Luton and Middlesbrough, then we are probably not good enough for promotion. As for Charlton, they have played badly and won so hope they don't do the same. As for Stoke, they seemed to have improved last couple of game and still lost, hope they do the same.

hovewhite

Classic94

This is our chance to make up some ground. If we're serious about the automatics, it needs to be 10 points minimum.

Reading 1-1 Fulham
Fulham 2-0 Charlton
Stoke 1-2 Fulham
Fulham 3-0 Luton
Boro 1-0 Fulham

Jim©

Many seem to be banking on us winning at Stoke.
They're very decent. Couldn't make game on Friday so listened to commentary whilst watching Stoke v Forest. Stoke battered them. Forest had 3 shots on target, 3 goals (one horrific GK error).
I think they're probably the hardest game out of all of those this month.
50% of the shots on target against them, have ended up in a goal, which is v high (37% of Fulham's have, which is pretty high too).

Forest seem to be the luckiest thus far, just 21% of their shots on target against them have resulted in a goal. Amazingly they're also top of goals per shots on target (despite having the least shots on target) in the whole division- 56% (FFC at 31%). Unsustainable luck I'd say.

fcfulham55

Reading 1-4 Fulham
Fulham 5-2 Charlton
Stoke 1-0 Fulham
Fulham 1-0 Luton
Boro 0-7 Fulham

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fcfulham55 on October 02, 2019, 02:35:24 PM
Reading 1-4 Fulham
Fulham 5-2 Charlton
Stoke 1-0 Fulham
Fulham 1-0 Luton
Boro 0-7 Fulham

I agree with all your results apart from the Reading match.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

thebumponleroyshead

I agree with all your results apart from the Reading match.

Wooly I love your surreal Fulham humour 👏  049:gif
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Lyle from Hangeland

We are going to take all the points!

Steeeeeeeeeed

And that's a somewhat disappointing 8 points in October but other teams at the top have also pretty much underperformed so not so bad.

The loss to Stoke being the big mess up really, and playing with ten men for most of the Boro game I guess could be seen as a missed opportunity for two more points, but also as a point gained.

If it was not for those 5 points 'dropped' as I see it, Fulham would be top of the league right now.

FFC1987

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on October 26, 2019, 05:05:08 PM
And that's a somewhat disappointing 8 points in October but other teams at the top have also pretty much underperformed so not so bad.

The loss to Stoke being the big mess up really, and playing with ten men for most of the Boro game I guess could be seen as a missed opportunity for two more points, but also as a point gained.

If it was not for those 5 points 'dropped' as I see it, Fulham would be top of the league right now.

I don't mean to put a downer on it but from the fixtures, I'm mildly disappointed about it. We'll have much tougher months where we need to perform I guess.