watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Views Of The Villa Fans On Fulham Away

Started by White Noise, November 05, 2010, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Many of them seem to know their way around and it looks like The Bricklayers and The Boathouse will be busy. Four thousand in the Putney End will mean a polite acknowledgement of the Dempsey, Dembele and Hangerland goals methinks. We are never going to be 'fortress cottage' are we. Quaint, architecturally sound, well located and even pretty seem to be common descriptions from many visiting fans. Could be worth hanging around after as the trains to Clapham are going be rammed full as the rugby finishes before we do so I hope everybody is still on best behaviour. Could be the night for a evenning stroll along the river.

FatFreddysCat

I occaisionally look at other teams forums and we are always top or very near the top of fave away games. Cant see how they like Blackburn though. But i've heard from my Qpha mates that Wigan is good, they always stay the night.

Scrumpy

Blimey, we're popular aren't we?

It's nice to see that people appreciate what we have all been harping on about for years. I took my brother (who's early 50s and into his Rugby) to his first match at The Cottage last season. He was honestly blown away and said that he finally understood why I went missing every Saturday when we were kids. He loved every minute.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Jimbobob

:018:

Being the pig I am I like "VillaAndLoyal's" avatar............... :dft002:
They certanily are bringing a lot of peolpe.....4000 he says??? Damn
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?