News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Mitro ever get a break or are we just going to run him into the ground?

Started by absenteeism, November 02, 2019, 07:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

absenteeism

I also don't understand why we have committed to spending £12 million on Bobby Reid.

Cardiff have robbed us.

SP

Who could blame him if he wanted to move on, it must be so frustrating for him.  Had to laugh when the ref waved away his 2nd half penalty claim, I could see his shirt being pulled from 50 yards away.

Fulham 442

Thought Reid was on loan? Happy to send him back asap on current form!

Statto

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 02, 2019, 08:01:05 PM
Thought Reid was on loan? Happy to send him back asap on current form!

It was described as a loan that will be permanent or something like that. Can't remember the exact wording. But noticeably not "loan with an option to buy" or something equivalent to that, like the others. 

Twig

He's not worth anything close to £12 mil and if we are committed to that sort of outlay then we have made another poor transfer decision.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Twig on November 03, 2019, 09:47:55 AM
He's not worth anything close to £12 mil and if we are committed to that sort of outlay then we have made another poor transfer decision.

Bobby Reid is another example of the Fulham shirt having Kryptonite in it. In 2017/18, Bobby Reid had a combined 26 goals and assist.

FFC1987

Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 05, 2019, 01:53:46 AM
Quote from: Twig on November 03, 2019, 09:47:55 AM

Bobby Reid is another example of the Fulham shirt having Kryptonite in it. In 2017/18, Bobby Reid had a combined 26 goals and assist.

yeh, but a lot of scouts and people who had watched him said that form was probably unsustainable. I saw him and remember thinking with form, awesome. Without, bit of a luxury player. He really is costing us/Parker in games too with his inability to convert good chances into goals.

Chutney

"I also don't understand why we have committed to spending £12 million on Bobby Reid." - I this true? If so then Tony Khan needs sacking asap. Surely its only an option to buy? surely?!
C O Y W