watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are Fulham better than the Jaguars?

Started by Teddymaybank, November 03, 2019, 05:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teddymaybank

I think I might feel a bit fed up this weekend if I was  Mr Khan........
0 - 3 yesterday
26 - 3 at the moment

Fulham 442

And now the game is over and that's the final score. He looked pissed off at the Cottage yesterday. Can't see this result making him feel any better!

SP

I do wonder how Mr Khan senior must feel about his standing with the FFC faithful.  Clearly, he is investing in our clubs future & putting his hand deep into his pockets.  However, having seen him arrive at the ground yesterday, it's hard to judge how people feel.  The fairly large group gathered by the Cottage Gates waiting for the players coach to arrive fell into silence when the Khans arrived.  Seems like a stark contrast to our loveable rogue Mr Al Fayed who swept into most situations & dominated proceedings?

KJS

Mr Khan is our owner he has invested and is still investing in the club so give him a bit of respect

deadcowboys

Quote from: SP on November 03, 2019, 06:06:49 PM
I do wonder how Mr Khan senior must feel about his standing with the FFC faithful.  Clearly, he is investing in our clubs future & putting his hand deep into his pockets.  However, having seen him arrive at the ground yesterday, it's hard to judge how people feel.  The fairly large group gathered by the Cottage Gates waiting for the players coach to arrive fell into silence when the Khans arrived.  Seems like a stark contrast to our loveable rogue Mr Al Fayed who swept into most situations & dominated proceedings?

Think Khan has a lot more class than MAF, who really only wanted to be loved by the fans which he was & accepted by the establishment which of course he never was.

Chalk & cheese as people.

Sgt Fulham

Khan is generally a good owner. He invests and doesn't try to use the club for other means.

I wonder what he makes of the constant failure of his clubs given he provides the means for success.

SP

Not sure his purchase of the Jags has proved to be a failure if Wiki is correct.  Purchased for $770 & now estimated to be valued around the $2b mark?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: SP on November 03, 2019, 07:36:22 PM
Not sure his purchase of the Jags has proved to be a failure if Wiki is correct.  Purchased for $770 & now estimated to be valued around the $2b mark?

I would love to see Fulham fail like that with FOF blaming TK for only getting in