watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The definition of madness

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, November 03, 2019, 08:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Knock and cav repeatedly trying to head for the byeline and throwing aimless crosses into the penalty area which are easily dealt with. It's happened all season.

To break teams down you need to innovate and try different things e.g

- Players making different types of runs to receive the ball in different areas
- take some longer range shots, the keeper saves it but parries it into the path of one of our players
- stretch the opposition this way and that
- try the long ball a few times, we have mitro upfront who can cause havoc

We have only a plan A. We don't do anything unexpextec to create confusion for the opposition. We are too one dimensional

At the moment this team is going no where except mid table or worse.

Andy S

Einstein once said the definition of insanity is constantly repeating a task and each time expecting a different result

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Andy S on November 03, 2019, 08:46:18 AM
Einstein once said the definition of insanity is constantly repeating a task and each time expecting a different result

We did get different results win, draw and loss.

Logicalman

Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 05, 2019, 01:49:39 AM
Quote from: Andy S on November 03, 2019, 08:46:18 AM

We did get different results win, draw and loss.

064.gif
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

toshes mate

Einstein also wrote "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.", but, in terms of brilliantly framed comments on this thread, TRF takes the biscuit. I think even Einstein would have enjoyed that one, TRF.

bobby01

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on November 03, 2019, 08:08:58 AM
Knock and cav repeatedly trying to head for the byeline and throwing aimless crosses into the penalty area which are easily dealt with. It's happened all season.

To break teams down you need to innovate and try different things e.g

- Players making different types of runs to receive the ball in different areas
- take some longer range shots, the keeper saves it but parries it into the path of one of our players
- stretch the opposition this way and that
- try the long ball a few times, we have mitro upfront who can cause havoc

We have only a plan A. We don't do anything unexpextec to create confusion for the opposition. We are too one dimensional

At the moment this team is going no where except mid table or worse.

Strange this. I thought cav and knock have spent all season playing inverted and cutting inside for shots,not crossing which is what Mitrovic needs. Not sure if we are watching different teams 🤷‍♀️
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.