watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You think we have it bad!

Started by YoungsBitter, November 10, 2019, 08:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungsBitter

This was posted to comments below the line for Spurs 1-1 vs Sheff Utd: "The endless lateral passing has to stop. Players up front dont know when to make a run and eventually just stop moving. Our possession based play is utterly useless.

And playing this system without decent attacking fullbacks is just ridiculous. We don't have them... So play something
else. Anything else.

I still don't understand how we are trying to score goals. Can someone please explain what exactly we are doing tactically or strategically to create opportunities. Really, i would like to know"

Unless it was a Fulham fan posting on the wrong match report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

colinwhite

Its interesting though that whilst  he admits he doesnt understand why they are playing the football they play, he also lays criticism at Potchetinos door as if he (Potchetino )doesnt know what he doing.At the same time casually forgetting the great job that the argentinian has done at Spurs. Entitled fans who dont understand the game particularly well,but think they know it all.

filham

It seems to me that Parker the link, he has spent coaching time at Spurs and Fulham and must be responsible for carrying the condition between White Hart Lane and the Cottage. At the moment the only known antidote is Big Sam, who will be first to try it out Spurs or Fulham.

Statto

Quote from: colinwhite on November 10, 2019, 09:36:47 AM
Its interesting though that whilst  he admits he doesnt understand why they are playing the football they play, he also lays criticism at Potchetinos door as if he (Potchetino )doesnt know what he doing.At the same time casually forgetting the great job that the argentinian has done at Spurs. Entitled fans who dont understand the game particularly well,but think they know it all.

Well the fan's bang right, surely.

They're in a relegation battle with a third of the season gone and already out of contention for Champions' League qualification. That's pretty dire.

I don't know exactly where Spurs' transfer and salary budgets has ranked over the last 5 yrs but I suspect it's exactly where they've finished, around 3rd/4th. They haven't threatened to win the league under him so he's not exceeded expectations really. The Champions' League run has falsely inflated his stock IMO.