more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good on you Sess

Started by Southcoastffc, November 06, 2019, 11:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

75'
Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Ryan Sessegnon replaces Son Heung-Min.

83'
Attempt saved. Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Ryan Sessegnon.

85'
Goal! Crvena Zvezda 0, Tottenham Hotspur 4. Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Ryan Sessegnon.

He'll always be part of the Fulham family for me.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

..FOF..

Ryan Sess's type of running from deep and defence splitting final pass are needed in our passing and possession game.

We saw that spark when Kamara came on for the Hull game.... unfortunately, as usual, either he don't have the stamina or he cannot keep a mental focus for more than 20min.

Parker needs to rummage through the Academy for such player.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: ..FOF.. on November 07, 2019, 03:09:27 AM
Ryan Sess's type of running from deep and defence splitting final pass are needed in our passing and possession game.

We saw that spark when Kamara came on for the Hull game.... unfortunately, as usual, either he don't have the stamina or he cannot keep a mental focus for more than 20min.

Or if we can find an alternative left back (like Matt Targett), then he could just use Joe Bryan in that same role.

toshes mate

Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 07, 2019, 03:34:16 AM
Or if we can find an alternative left back (like Matt Targett), then he could just use Joe Bryan in that same role.
Agree.  If only we had signed both Targett and Bryan when we had the chance the options for last season and this season may have been so very much richer where it matters most. 
Ryan Sessegnon has a special ability which, if he carries with him the same ethos as he did whilst at FFC, will serve him very well.  Good to see him back on the pitch and healthy.

Spirit of 2000

There was lots of "Ryan Sessegnon wouldn't even get in our side now" after we signed Cav & Knockaert. I think the reality is very different. Knockaert and to a lesser extent Cavaleiro have been disappointing generally - but much of this I genuinely think is that our ponderous style of play don't play to their strengths.

Statto

Still 100% believe Cavaleiro and Knockaert are both better than Sessegnon, at this point in their respective careers, and therefore that Ryan Sessegnon wouldn't even get in our side now.

Sessegnon getting on for 15 mins in a cup match Spurs are already winning 3-0 doesn't really change my view, surprisingly.

Cavaleiro and Knockaert have underwhelmed because they're poorly deployed.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

He's not our player or anything to do with us, so why would it concern us.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

FFC1987

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on November 07, 2019, 10:00:18 AM

Because some of us like to see how players, particularly our own, do once they leave for bigger pastures.

filham

Quote from: Statto on November 07, 2019, 09:57:07 AM
Still 100% believe Cavaleiro and Knockaert are both better than Sessegnon, at this point in their respective careers, and therefore that Ryan Sessegnon wouldn't even get in our side now.

Sessegnon getting on for 15 mins in a cup match Spurs are already winning 3-0 doesn't really change my view, surprisingly.

Cavaleiro and Knockaert have underwhelmed because they're poorly deployed.
Knock and Cavy looked good in early matches,. I think the problem is they are both playing well forward and hugging the touchline and only get the ball after half a dozen or so passes have been made out of defence, They need that early forward ball straight out of defence which would give them space to work in. Cairney has the ability to deliver such balls, he needs to play deeper.

Sgt Fulham

Good to hear, I hope he goes on to fulfil his full potential. I can understand people who don't care about his progress now that he's gone, but I cant understand those who slate him. He had two great seasons with us and helped get us promoted. He played in an awful side and unsurprisingly did not shine in the EPL. We got a good fee for him, and he got a good career move. Hope to see him work his way up now.

Fernhurst

I will always be interested in Ryan's career, just as I'm interested how Cauley' getting on and even further back Charlton's Darren Pratley.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I won't slag him off, nor will I support him unless he plays for England. Other than that, I don't care.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Whitesideup

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 07, 2019, 10:36:02 AM

Because some of us like to see how players, particularly our own, do once they leave for bigger pastures.

And, if there is one, he left in the right way. He signed a contract when I'm sure some would have advised him not to, which meant Fulham saw a return on their investment. I think he's a decent young bloke and personally, I think we are missing his style of play down the left. I wish him well and will follow his fortunes with interest.

Southcoastffc

Some of us, certainly I, meant it when singing "He's one of our own". Joined Fulham at the age of 8, with us for 11 years, maybe longer than many supporters.  Family endures.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Luka

Thought this was going to be about the Fulham player by same name.
NFR.

Twig

I don't get the sour grapes from some who happily chanted his name previously. He did us proud, left in a good way, never put a foot wrong. I will always follow his progress and wish him all the very best in his career.

..FOF..

Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 07, 2019, 03:34:16 AM
Quote from: ..FOF.. on November 07, 2019, 03:09:27 AM

I hope so too but I was hoping the rummaging starts now to boost our chances till Jan:)

Dixie

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 07, 2019, 10:36:02 AM

+1
Why does there always have to be someone who says something along the lines of "Not our player any more... who cares"? I for one, am always interested to see how former players are getting on (some i want to fail because i feel bitter about them leaving! and others i want to succeed - R Sess being an example of the latter)
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!