16 (53.3%)
Draw
2 (6.7%)
Fulham
12 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Milo

Sorry it's late!

I'm going for a 2-0 loss here. We have really struggled here over the last few seasons. I think the pressure is going to start building for Parker.

075.gif

Slaphead in Qatar

Unless we change the style of play we lose!

Fernhurst

Tight loss
Always a horrible place to go for our lads, coupled with their own wonderful home form.

Come on Fulham, strike form and blow my prediction out of the water.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

Back to back games without a goal, I am just hoping we can score today. A 2-3 defeat would almost seem like a recovery.

Parker said they play a fast attacking open game and the will come at us from the beginning so it will be tough. Funny I thought this is just what he wanted and that it was the defensive set ups that we didn't like.

Fernhurst

Couple of chinks in their armour today.
16 year old wonderkid up front due a rubbish game.
Captain Dean Harlee out due to suspension. Maybe Mitro can get at his replacement.

One other thing ----- Cardiff put four past them last week........ well you never know? Just wish we had Harry and Joe at our disposal.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Sgt Fulham

3-0 Birmingham. Even when we went 23 games unbeaten and they were in the relegation zone they still battered us at St Andrew's. Just one of those grounds for us. Plus we're in bad form.

Russianrob

Agree 3-0 defeat,we won't be at the races.

..FOF..

We are a very inconsistent team.... so there will always be a chance of a win.

1-2 win.

copthornemike

Stockdale not starting for Brum (played well against us last time we were up there)
Have a feeling this will be a Fulhamish type game where we do the unexpected resulting in a close, tight game with a 1-0 win

Woolly Mammoth

Not a happy hunting ground I admit, and a real dog end and toilet of a place, if the world had piles, it would be Birmingham.
Nevertheless, as the Giraffe said to the Swan I am going to stick my neck out and forecast at least a draw, it's a funny old game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

Sadly, just don't see us getting a result today. Love to be wrong.

Robbie

Home win. Outside the M25. Cold and wet.

SP

I've predicted a draw but hope for better.

Fulham76

Can't see anything but a home win today unfortunately.

copthornemike

Quote from: copthornemike on November 09, 2019, 12:50:47 PM
Stockdale not starting for Brum (played well against us last time we were up there)
Have a feeling this will be a Fulhamish type game where we do the unexpected resulting in a close, tight game with a 1-0 win
Well pleased to have predicted correctly 😊 - did well to win away and get a clean sheet against a team who up to now had an excellent home record! Surprised to see that Stockdale not even on Brummie's bench! Played an important part in our Europa League adventure and an all round good guy & seemed to be doing well until he refused a contract extension at Brighton & moved to Brum
Anyone now why he is not involved in their team these days?