watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Love watching Chelsea

Started by ex-Pat, November 09, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

Great to see all the young English players given a shot,,commentator said this is what happens when you move the ball quicker,,,,Parker you watching ? 

RaySmith

Penfold

I only enjoy watching Chelsea if they lose.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: ex-Pat on November 09, 2019, 01:49:31 PM
Great to see all the young English players given a shot,,commentator said this is what happens when you move the ball quicker,,,,Parker you watching ? 

Feck off blue whore.

FFCFOREVER

Gotta be a WUM

Twig

SP

AnOldBrownie

I don't like Chelsea...

...but they play football the right way.   Their style of play is how I'd like Fulham to play.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on November 09, 2019, 03:51:31 PM
I don't like Chelsea...

...but they play football the right way.   Their style of play is how I'd like Fulham to play.

I agree and it's good to see young English players given a chance.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ScalleysDad

I don't like Chelsea...

So that would be eleven new players for Christmas then? Our current lot are way, way off having all the skill sets required and two international managers and two decent head coaches have proved/are proving that. I'll put my wish under the tree all the same.

SG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 09, 2019, 04:10:37 PM
I don't like Chelsea...

I agree and it's good to see young English players given a chance.

They're only getting a chance because the cheating bar stewards have the transfer ban. Rotten from the top down

Russianrob

One of the reasons l became a Fulham supporter is because l hate Chelscum so much!

Woolly Mammoth

Do I deduce and detect an air of hostility towards our nearest neighbours then. 🆘
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

I agree with you, but sadly your posting will be accepted on here like a lead balloon!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 09, 2019, 02:09:17 PM

Feck off blue whore.
Sad to read your reply Mince, have you been in that shed again? The guy is making a valid point, the people calling him a WUM must indeed describe themselves as such, sorry! We all dislike Chelsea being our nearest neighbours and more successful than us over many years, but sometimes we can learn from more successful clubs, whether we like them or not!

davew

Quote from: Russianrob on November 09, 2019, 05:54:59 PM
One of the reasons l became a Fulham supporter is because l hate Chelscum so much!
That is not a good reason my friend, I support Fulham because of who they are, what they represent and of course long gone family connections, but never because of neighbouring football clubs. People sometimes dislike other neighbouring clubs due to envy, perhaps a good idea to explain in more detail your strong dislike of Chelsea, really interested!

Mince n Tatties

Hate their feckin flash think their hard fans for a start.
Scum filth combat 18....Pussycats.😊

Mince n Tatties

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 09, 2019, 07:43:49 PM
Love Jessica Lange.😍
Glad you are back on topic!! No shed for you tonight!

Mince n Tatties