Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Birmingham City today is as follows:

#FFC #FULHAMFC #BIRFUL

ALG01

am I alone in wondering where is TC?

love4ffc

Wow.  That's an interesting lineup  :023:

Guess it's time for Bobby Ried to step up and show what he's got. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Penfold

Mince n Tatties

KJS

Asotosyios

As per our twitter account: @ThomasCairney missing out through illness.

Mince n Tatties

So Rodak is obviously Scotty's first choice keeper.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Asotosyios on November 09, 2019, 02:10:13 PM
As per our twitter account: @ThomasCairney missing out through illness.

He's dropped and transfer listed,apparently took the last 2 chocolate digestives after training Thursday, when everyone hadn't had one.....So Hilda says.

Milo

Woolly Mammoth

We need a few battlers out there today going toe to toe, every player has to step up and stand out. Not a game for any passengers.
This situation may just be the match that lights the touch paper, It's a funny old game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bahay18

i do find it strange that Onomah was called into the starting line up against Boro but then overlooked for the next 2 games , clearly he didn't do anything wrong against Boro . Why play Bobby Reid in their again who has rather proved that's not his best place . Secondly , big call from Parker bringing back Rodak after the last debacle , not really sure Betts was to blame for last week , everyone else keeps their place ?

filham

Quote from: KJS on November 09, 2019, 02:08:48 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 09, 2019, 02:07:40 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on November 09, 2019, 02:06:25 PM
am I alone in wondering where is TC?

Dropped.

After last week I wouldn't be surprised
Well Cairney had a poor game last week but surprised that he is dropped, a brave decision by Parker though and one that would send a message of  urgency to the team.

Reid is lucky to hold his place, we need a goal from him.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bahay18 on November 09, 2019, 02:16:36 PM
i do find it strange that Onomah was called into the starting line up against Boro but then overlooked for the next 2 games , clearly he didn't do anything wrong against Boro . Why play Bobby Reid in their again who has rather proved that's not his best place . Secondly , big call from Parker bringing back Rodak after the last debacle , not really sure Betts was to blame for last week , everyone else keeps their place ?

I go along with what you say, especially under the current circumstances, we will know for sure soon enough, but we cannot afford to go a goal down early, in fact we cannot afford to go a goal down at any time.
The first 20 minutes is crucial, and the first 90 + mins is the most important.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Hatch007

Well Cairney had a poor game last week but surprised that he is dropped, a brave decision by Parker though and one that would send a message of  urgency to the team.

[/quote]

TC is NOT dropped. He's out through illness per the above post and the club's official Twitter account

Robbie

filham

Quote from: bahay18 on November 09, 2019, 02:16:36 PM
Two weeks without a goal and a point, there had to be changes.

Neil D

No Bryan - this will compromise whatever threat we pose going forward.  Pleased Knockaert is back to start.

The Rational Fan

I really think this rotation will help the whole team with Betts, Bryan, Arter and Cairney being rested. The starting lineup has a lot of player fighting for a place in the starting XI including Rodak, MLM, Reed, Stefjo, Reid and Knockaert. Perfect opportunity for a few reserves wanting to become starting XI players and regular players to not take their spots for granted. I think we will win, but better still we will have a good rotation next week and actually play well in the third game for a change.

Skatzoffc

MLM at left back

093.gif

:doh:

I see a 2-0 loss with a goal against within 10mins
ho hum

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !