watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great Win but no Mitro against QPR

Started by ChesterTheTabby, November 09, 2019, 05:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Who do we have that can honestly fill that void? AK just missed a sitter, but we could use him...otherwise there is Bobby Reid... we surely will miss Mitro, but honestly, it may be a good thing to get the lad a rest? He's been playing his socks off for us and Serbia.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

FFC1987

Always awesome to hit the weekend with a Fulham win! Build on this now and surge up that table! Be interesting what we do against QPR. Wouldn't be against Kamara getting the nod.

SP

Can only be AK for me?  At least he'll put in a shift.

davew

Quote from: SP on November 09, 2019, 05:08:43 PM
Can only be AK for me?  At least he'll put in a shift.
We don´t have anybody else do we?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

CincyFulham1

Fulham 442

Their keeper saved AK's shot and deflected it on to the post. I think he's playing better now, less selfish.  The QPR game is a worry though.  And how I hate to lose to them!

Mince n Tatties

Be interesting to see different formula without him.
If we win 5-0,does he come back next game. :022:

Slaphead in Qatar

We have to show we can play well without mitro as he will miss some games. We can still win against qpr

filham

Kamara has to replace Mitro against QPR, Reid is just not a goal threat.
We now have two games at the Cottage in s four days , Mitro missing the first could work to our advantage, he will now be fresh and fit for the Derby game. 

Fulham 442

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 09, 2019, 05:17:19 PM
Be interesting to see different formula without him.
If we win 5-0,does he come back next game. :022:
As if!

Robbie

With TC back and AK we should have enough goal threats...

filham

That win today was important in that it wipes out that poor result last week and just about keeps us in touch with the top six.
We now have yet another international break, lets hope we can regroup and prepare for good performances in a couple of back to back home games.

snarks

I would put Bobby through the middle with Cav and Knocky, with TC back from injury something QPR won't expect it'll give Taylor-crossdale a place on the bench

BestOfBrede

Quote from: filham on November 09, 2019, 05:28:55 PM
That win today was important in that it wipes out that poor result last week and just about keeps us in touch with the top six.
We now have yet another international break, lets hope we can regroup and prepare for good performances in a couple of back to back home games.
Keeps us in touch with top 5, I think you will find we are in the top 6

SP

The offer of 4/1 on QPR seems generous in what is likely to be a hard close fought game?

Count Flapula

Bobby has it in his locker to do the business in this league up top (19 goal season at Bristol City the proof in the pudding) - he has missed some howlers and also been bang unlucky, so think it's more a confidence / mental thing at present. Looks like he's over-thinking it atm unfortunately.  One will go in off his knee and he'll get his  confidence back then a couple more will follow quickly I reckon.

As the old saying goes though, form is temporary, class is permanent. Not the deadliest finisher but definitely better than he's shown so far for us. You can see he's a good player - just needs it to break his way I reckon.

love4ffc

Sad for me as I will actually be at the QPR match.  Guess I'll see Mitro in the dugout  :012:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

Sad for all of us I'm afraid. Trying to put a positive spin on things, some Championship refs could well've shown Mitro a second yellow in a couple of matches so relieved it's just the one.

Denver Fulham

The answer, as Slav sussed out, is obviously Johansen as a false 9.

(I'm kidding. That whole experiment was absurd.)

Statto

We looked good for the second half of 16/17 with Ayite up front. Bobby Reid is a much better fit than Ayite for the CF role. He should do fine, as long as adapt our play slightly, to fit his different strengths and weaknesses.

Knockaert, Reid and Cavaleiro is still better than any other front 3 in the division.