2 (1.2%)
Kamara
1 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: November 10, 2019, 06:01:53 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF MOTM v Birmingham today and why? Let us know below

keithh

Chose Rodak because at one stage he was the only defender!

Arthur

Ream for me. Excellent with the ball in the first half. Defended solidly in the second. No way can I see him dropping out of the side when Hector becomes available.

Dodger53

Worcesterwhite

Some really good performances for me, but has to go to Mitro not just for the goal he gave everything today! Thought Johansen was tireless also didn't stop chasing

MisfitKid

Rodak too.  A clean sheet is a clean sheet...   049:gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Finnans Right Peg

Went for Christie .For a player who hasn't had many minutes lately to come on and play like he did reminds me why we bought him and i think we should have started with the back four that finished the game

Woolly Mammoth

Mitrovic all day long, led the line well and a one man fighting unit. An example to all the lazy players who have come and gone in the last few years and who should be ashamed of their gutless performances.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

filham

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 09, 2019, 06:32:16 PM
Mitro. No brainer.
Perhaps to make this MOM thread competitive we will have to ban Mitro.

Sgt Fulham

Mitro and it's not even close. We're so lucky to have him.

bigalffc

Kudos to Rodak, but it's Mitro! Our best defender, midfielder and attacker.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

ALG01

to me christie is the no brainer. we know what the others can do but he has had a dreadful time, no form, this that and the other. today he came on and showed what he can do, I think his problems are in his head. he defended well and put in masses of effort...AND he never gave up, when he made errors, he went back and sorted it out, in the past his head dropped and he gave up. brillian transformation deserves MoM and if he keeps this up then RB sorted!

filham

Just seen the highlights and read all of the posts, think I will vote for Christie, that little cross that lead to our goal was so sweet.

The Rational Fan

Cyrus Christie without a doubt Man-of the-Match for sitting on the bench patiently for his chance as third choice right back, while most people said it's our weaknesses, he copped abuse and came out proving all his critics wrong. Mitro and Rodak may have played a little better but Christie showed he is a Man of Character not a sulking Gen Y.

gang

Who voted for Kamara? he was only on for 9+ minutes.

hovewhite

Voted Christie because his confidence must be shot especially if he looks at this M.B.