watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aston Villa v Fulham FA Cup 4th Rd 1998/99

Started by Friendsoffulham, November 11, 2019, 11:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG

great day out for the 3 of us. Remember phoning home at the end to 'er indoors 'have you seen the result'.
Also had forgotten what a good team Villa had then including the current England manager

HillingdonFFC

Villa offered us 6000 tickets but we took the reduced allocation of 4500. When these sold out in no time we went back for the rest but Villa said they couldn't because they had started selling them to their own fans.
Loads of us looking for tickets for the game, I know some who got tickets in their stands. A few were in the Trinity Road lower & bloke I worked with went up the top of the North Stand with his old man & brothers & load of their mates. He said there were quite a few others dotted about up there too.
Brilliant day, not a happy hunting ground for us traditionally but a great result against a very good but well below par Villa side

filham

Kevin Keegan was never recognised as a brilliant tactician nor was he our greatest ever manager but you didn't see many dull performances when he was in charge.
We could do with an injection of his enthusiasm right now.

peter w

Quote from: Jim© on November 21, 2019, 12:38:43 PM
Are you on all the other 91 league clubs fans forums then Peter?

I read anyone's who we are due to play.

Of those that we're not I'm a registered member here, Sunderland, Burton, Palace, I think Brighton, Stirling, Bristol City.

I like top have a mooch around clubs.