watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky TV RedButton

Started by Stoneleigh Loyalist, November 14, 2019, 09:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneleigh Loyalist

A simple question which those more knowledgeable than me will be able to answer.
Buying the 24 hours Sky Sports Pass to watch on Now TV is it possible to watch games being shown on the Sky Red Button? I particularly have in mind the FulhamvDerby midweek game which I will be unable to attend.

toshes mate

Unsure what the situation is this season but there were plenty of complaints that the red button didn't work for NowTV subscribers last season.  Sky apparently told some NowTV customers that they were working on the issue (which infers there should be access), but elsewhere there are suggestions it isn't intended to work. 

There have been several issues of the red button not even working for Sky Sports customers this season and so I'd check with Sky (they own NowTV after all) before you spend your money especially if you want your money back if it fails.   

Dr Quinzel

SuffolkWhite

No is the answer, I have had a Now tv sports pass and you cant get the red button. Not sure about the Fulham TV showing through.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I would not have thought that Fulham TV  would be showing the Derby gamei in this country  if it is anywhere on the Sky network.

N_O_W_S

If you have Sky Sports, to watch the Red Button you have to download the Sky Sports App and watch through that not Sky Go.

I know this doesnt answer the question regarding NowTV but might help if you can borrow a sky sports log (Used for both Sky Go and Sky Sports Apps).

Ronnief

I've watched matches on the red button on sky. It worked ok but the time lag was about 2 minutes and I got an update of the score on my phone 2 minutes before I saw it on tv.

copthornemike

I believe SKY state that a NOW TV pass does not allow Red Button access to midweek Championship games so no use for Fulham games