watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RIP Marina(Last of the Summer Wine)

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 16, 2019, 03:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Jean Ferguson 74 who played the part of the man chaser Marina for 25 years...Funny Lady RIP.

Dodgin

One of the great TV characters, Marina and Pearl have gone, Howard would be in a mess RIP

Oakeshott

Once Compo and Foggy had gone, Howard, Pearl and Marina were for me the heart of the programme. Clegg was excellent throughout but they never matched him up as well as when he was with Compo and Foggy.

Not as evenly excellent as Dads Army, but some real jewels among the over 200 episodes. The 1983 Christmas special - "Getting Sam Home" - my particular favourite.

filham

Quote from: Oakeshott on November 16, 2019, 03:39:50 PM
Once Compo and Foggy had gone, Howard, Pearl and Marina were for me the heart of the programme. Clegg was excellent throughout but they never matched him up as well as when he was with Compo and Foggy.

Not as evenly excellent as Dads Army, but some real jewels among the over 200 episodes. The 1983 Christmas special - "Getting Sam Home" - my particular favourite.
Compo, Cleg, Foggy and Norra Batty were the big stars of the show but as time went on more and more stares filled the screen. The programme was an ongoing masterpiece.