watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham tv interviews with ex players

Started by SuffolkWhite, November 16, 2019, 08:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

I have enjoyed Zamora and Freeman so far. Freeman talking about the old days and he still has the love for Fulham. But it also highlights where we have come from to the current squad. He still attends games, top bloke.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ScalleysDad

Did BZ comment on why he always seemed to be so testy with the fans. We have plenty of angst on here sometimes about players not being in their best positions and he was often one of them. The times it was him playing the ball into the box to the little bald one drove me crazy. Row Z, net busters, bullying a back four or Mr Sulky Draws. Must have been tough to manage him but I still think we would have won Europa if he was around for the final.

SuffolkWhite

Zomora said he was given a job to do by Roy and felt the fans did not understand the tactics he was given to play. He did say that he felt the fans got it in the end tho. I thought he came across well, and he spoke about an offer from Hull but wanted to stay stay at Fulham. He turned out well for Fulham in the end!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

RaySmith

He said that that was  his position, to lie deeper, and  be a first defender, and put balls through for others to score, and he accepted this for the good of the team, and it seemed to work when we finished 7th.

He said that fans didn't understand this, and gave him stick for not scoring more, when it was down to Hodgson's instructions to him.
He's very diplomatic about his relationship with Fulham fans, and says how he loved it at Fulham.

Dr Quinzel

Always liked Bobby - even went to his England debut just to watch him. Nearly scored a beauty of a volley as it hit the bar - he was then injured and missed out on any further selection which was a shame for him as he was unreal that year.

jarv

Not surprised that BZ comes across ok, his parents were both intelligent, professional people. (Maybe teachers).