watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

December - how many points?

Started by davew, November 21, 2019, 07:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

A very mixed batch of fixtures and 1 month that could define which direction we are heading!

Can´t see any dead cert wins, but a couple of fixtures where I fear we will leave with nothing, my pessimistic prediction is only 6 points from the 6 games!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

We should win against Stoke at the Cottage at the end of December in what by then may look like a six point relegation battle.

December fixtures are looking a lot harder than those we have faced in recent months.

Statto

Bit premature, let's see how the remaining three November games go

As it stands it both can and should be 13pts in December...

But what's more likely is more lukewarm performances and 9pts, just enough to keep us in touch with the play-offs and keep Parker in his job

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on November 21, 2019, 08:43:41 PM
We should win against Stoke at the Cottage at the end of December in what by then may look like a six point relegation battle.

December fixtures are looking a lot harder than those we have faced in recent months.

What is there really that's pointing to us risking a relegation battle this year? Is there anything?

Fulhamfan666

Bristol C 0 points
Preston 1 point
Brentford 0 points
Leeds 3 points
Luton 1 point
Stoke 3 points

10 points

fcfulham55

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on November 21, 2019, 09:50:58 PM
Bristol C 0 points
Preston 1 point
Brentford 0 points
Leeds 3 points
Luton 1 point
Stoke 3 points

10 points

Check this.

10 pints more like?

Agree with all your predictions, but the Leeds one. Where we'll lose.

So. 5 points.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

toshes mate

Just the one point - we need to win every game we play before New Year and be back on track for a two points per game average over the season. 

The need for a winning streak became an inevitable requirement for automatic promotion this season many weeks ago.  An unbeaten run may also be enough but not if we draw too many games along the way.

filham

Quote from: Sting of the North on November 21, 2019, 09:35:31 PM

What is there really that's pointing to us risking a relegation battle this year? Is there anything?
Perhaps one point from matches against the three bottom clubs and no one other than Mitro scoring in the last five matches.

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on November 22, 2019, 10:36:41 AM

Perhaps one point from matches against the three bottom clubs and no one other than Mitro scoring in the last five matches.

Sure, if we concentrate on a few bad things, then every club would of course look like relegation fodder. Maybe I am more of a glass half full kind of person, but in my opinion one have to be a glass broken and empty kind of person to consider us relegation candidates based on our performances so far this season. But we can of course disagree on that, as it is of course somewhat subjective.

What is a fact however is that we are much closer to automatic promotion than relegation at this point of the season. Points wise, that is.

filham

Quote from: Sting of the North on November 22, 2019, 11:26:31 AM
Quote from: filham on November 22, 2019, 10:36:41 AM

Sure, if we concentrate on a few bad things, then every club would of course look like relegation fodder. Maybe I am more of a glass half full kind of person, but in my opinion one have to be a glass broken and empty kind of person to consider us relegation candidates based on our performances so far this season. But we can of course disagree on that, as it is of course somewhat subjective.

What is a fact however is that we are much closer to automatic promotion than relegation at this point of the season. Points wise, that is.

Yes, of course you are right, afraid that I am looking on the dark side of things but I am so disappointed because we are not performing as well as we should be. In particular our attack is not getting goals, we new we would be struggling in defence but we did expect a regular flow of goals.

Chesh

18, why not, that's the aim?

Any more detailed prediction on a game by game basis is hypothetical and meaningless.

We'll probably get about 11 on the basis of winning 3, drawing 2 and losing one, but from where it is impossible to predict on past performance.

Made in Hammersmith (1968)