watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nfr I’m a celebrity

Started by fulhamben, November 23, 2019, 03:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Seeing as it's a quiet Saturday for us, has anyone been watching it. Thought it would be quite good with Ian Wright in it as he normally comes across as quite lively and funny. But my good I was wrong, what on earth has happened to him to turn him into such a miserable old sod. I'm actually hoping he gets voted off first
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I cant believe hes not that far off 60 to be honest. I like Ronan tho. Seems like a genuinely nice bloke. Could have a pint with him and talk about how poor arsenal are.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

ScalleysDad

Re Ian Wright. Some of the 5 Live pundits were pointing out that a shortage of food and a ship of fools was only going to go one way. His bank account won't care whatever happens.

Woolly Mammoth

I have not been allowed to watch it as my pet Dung Beetle gets very upset watching his friends colleagues and associates get eaten by Z list so called celebrities.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

My ex girlfriends family would make me sit through it religiously every night. Part of my soul has died forever..

ffcne

Celebrity this ,celebrity that ,never ending.
Dont watch any of it.
Has taken over peoples lives ,
No one goes out no more as obsessed by this rubbish.
Just get their junk food delivered on a Saturday night
and watch this sXXX.
No wonder pubs and restaurants are closing.

And everyone feels sorry for that lot in the jungle getting paid huge
money .Kate whoever she is, crying because she misses her children .
Get a grip people.

ffcne

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on November 23, 2019, 04:09:05 PM
I cant believe hes not that far off 60 to be honest. I like Ronan tho. Seems like a genuinely nice bloke. Could have a pint with him and talk about how poor arsenal are.

Another no one.Riding of the back of his fathers fame.

DevonFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on November 23, 2019, 03:15:30 PM
Seeing as it's a quiet Saturday for us, has anyone been watching it. Thought it would be quite good with Ian Wright in it as he normally comes across as quite lively and funny. But my good I was wrong, what on earth has happened to him to turn him into such a miserable old sod. I'm actually hoping he gets voted off first

When I was at Uni I worked in the diamond lounge at the Emirates stadium, Ian was there a lot.

He is up there as one of the most obnoxious and arrogant people I have served. He is all about image but the way he spoke to staff members was embarrassing for a man like him. When the cameras are on you 24hrs. Day it's hard to keep up the "nice guy" act

Holders

I saw 15 minutes of it the other night for the first time while waiting for the news. God, it's awful!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

sunburywhite

I would rather eat my arm off without ketchup on it
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 24, 2019, 10:45:51 AM

I would rather eat your arm off also, but not the one you wear your watch on. 

Never forget your Roots.

Dr Know

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 24, 2019, 06:49:29 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on November 24, 2019, 10:45:51 AM

I would rather eat your arm off also, but not the one you wear your watch on. 
Careful , you could get awristed for that !

grandad

I´m still waiting to see Kate Garraway in a bikini under the cold shower.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Steeeeeeeeeed

Haven't watched it in years, it's says something a bout a show that it's best moments are to do with Peter Andre, John Fashanu and princess Diana's Butler.

It really is the same old stuff every year

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on November 24, 2019, 11:04:53 PM
Haven't watched it in years, it's says something a bout a show that it's best moments are to do with Peter Andre, John Fashanu and princess Diana's Butler.

It really is the same old stuff every year

Which is a load of cobblers.

Never forget your Roots.

junior white

its complete tosh, one its not a shard as it used to be, 2 its now pretty much full of unknown reality TV wanna be's. shows like this and reality tv shows should be binned

BigbadBillyMcKinley

They should put Felix Megath in there as their fitness coach..

I do get the part about it not having any celebrities tho. Any true celeb witha a diary full of work, wouldnt have the need to go on it. They're all hasbeens and noones.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Spirit of 2000

Recently the missus read a list of "Celebrities" who were competing on Celebrity X factor or some such rubbish. I hadn't heard of 95% of them and was told that they mostly consisted of people who had appeared on other "reality TV shows" - i.e. they weren't celebrities at all in the sense that they had been successful music stars, sportsmen/women, actors etc etc. Appearing on Love Island or some such other b*lox show does not make you a celebrity.

Logicalman

Quote from: Milo on November 23, 2019, 11:01:24 PM
My ex girlfriends family would make me sit through it religiously every night. Part of my soul has died forever..

Hence the 'ex' perhaps?  :005: 
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.