Christie
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 302

Voting closed: November 27, 2019, 09:45:49 PM

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: fulhamben on November 26, 2019, 11:13:03 PM
Quote from: ealex40 on November 26, 2019, 10:38:33 PM
I thought Odoi and Cairney.

Hate to be critical but we need someone to come on rather than Onomah. I can't see him giving confidence to his team mates. He doesn't do much for my nerves either.
yep, was watching him closely. Made one good block and one good tackle and that was it. He needs to go put on loan in January or drop to the 23s now, shouldn't be anywhere near our first team at the moment

Agreed. Not sure how this guy (Onomah) gets near the reserves let alone the 1st team.

AK for me. Game changed when hen went off to Derby's great relief.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Count Flapula

Stefjo for me - his passing, defensive cover and breakup play was immense.

Credit to Parker for his bravery for picking such an adventurous starting XI that seems to have paid off - must admit I was sceptical about Stefjo in holding midfield with Reid and TC bit has paid off in spades the last games and a half.

Bill2

Tough one today. Thought AK was excellent when he was on as was BDR but for me it was Mitro as he played the full 90.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Woodlawn on November 26, 2019, 10:09:27 PM
Cairney never stopped working ,just ahead of johansen for me
+1. Thought the two of them had excellent games and controlled the middle of the field. SJ his normal energetic, tenacious self, but playing a bit deeper worked really well. TC great on the ball, and on it more frequently today. And there was a bit more bite to his game. Won some good challenges including aerial ones !!  So TC got my vote.

Carborundum

Went for Cairney, who revelled in the space that four potent attackers created for him and Steffjo, who was also excellent.  Cairney's ability to receive on the half turn and move it on is our motor.

But only chose TC because he lasted 90 minutes and neither AK47 or BD-R played a full game.  Both were fabulous.  AK47 reminds me of Clint Dempsey.  He's wholeheartedly prepared to try stuff in the final third and it's entertaining to watch.  BD-R's running both with and without the ball must make him a joy to play with.

Very good performance all round.

love4ffc

Several players put in one heck of a shift tonight.  I gave it to Tom but it could easily have been several others. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Southcoastffc

Stefjo - always combative, looking for the ball, a real grafter.  AK and B D Reid both impressive.   (Onomah - what does he bring to a football team????)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

General

Quote from: filham on November 26, 2019, 09:51:37 PM
Difficult but we struggled through a lot of the second half without AK.

Think there's a slight bias in this. Within a 6 minute period we took off abou and decordova-Reid - both have been playing well. Replace them with two off the bench will make a difference.

ALG01

no brainer for me...stef jo best since before the wembley game, he allowed TC to play and whilst TC was good some of his passing was not to his usual standard...therefore steff Jo... lots of very good performances, one or two a bit less so. competion for the front places is going to make us very muc better.

copthornemike

Lots of good performances but Bobby Cordova-Reid gets my vote closely followed by AK & TC.
Constantly pressing the opposition when we did not have the ball then always available to act as the link between our midfield & forwards Importantly got the all important first goal with some excellent movement & anticipation
Hopefully will be available for Friday

Matt10

I am a big fan of Johansen, and I am glad that Parker placed him in the DMF spot. With that said, Cairney was all over the place and put in tackles, distributed the ball, then scored the clincher. Have to give it to him.

davew

Difficult decision but my vote has gone to TC, a lot of other very good performances!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

toshes mate

Johansen for me.  He controlled the midfield in the required manner against a very poor Derby side.  AK was a breath of fresh air and was second on my list, and Odoi and Ream get honourable mentions.  Thought we fell away a lot once BD-R and AK were substituted but pleased the former broke his duck.  We still need to stop giving the ball away cheaply. 

Moltobueno

filham

Quote from: ealex40 on November 26, 2019, 10:38:33 PM
I thought Odoi and Cairney.

Hate to be critical but we need someone to come on rather than Onomah. I can't see him giving confidence to his team mates. He doesn't do much for my nerves either.
Yes I agree if injuries are not cleared by Friday then surely McDonald has to be recalled as the defensive midfielder.

SuffolkWhite

Johansen for me because his energy and combative play in midfield freed things up for Cairny. I thought some of the runs and attacks by Odoi were excellent and highlighted that if the tempo goes up a notch teams struggle against us. Ak BDR were good but the team as a whole was good and that reflects on the Manager also! 
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Skatzoffc

Tom Cairney for me. A real hard tackling shift put in.

Glad he got his goal to cap it off.

StephJo also awesome.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

southwest6

Stefjo. Ran his socks off and was also key in setting up attacks. Stunning performance!

Spirit of 2000

Stef Jo
Reid
Kamara
Cairney

All excellent

As others, Onomah - not sure what exactly he offers. On evidence of minutes on pitch so far this season, very little. He's young and maybe will turn it around.

WindyCity

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on November 27, 2019, 11:58:41 AM
Stef Jo
Reid
Kamara
Cairney

All excellent

As others, Onomah - not sure what exactly he offers. On evidence of minutes on pitch so far this season, very little. He's young and maybe will turn it around.

Seems like a lot of players being considered for MOTM, which is a good thing.  I was able to watch some of the game, had a real poor stream, on and off and such.  But all things considered, for those that were able to watch the whole game, could this win be considered FFC's best overall, start to finish, performance?   Seemed to me that it could be......