watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Highlights

Started by Dodger53, November 28, 2019, 05:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger53

Just seen that Swansea have all of their games highlights - Short and Extended free to view on their website.

I really think we should as well!

filham

I have paid £45 for that facility at Fulham, interesting to see whether we are quicker than them with the extended highlights.
Of course we have Gentleman Jim, he is worth a few bob a game.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on November 28, 2019, 05:21:58 PM
I have paid £45 for that facility at Fulham, interesting to see whether we are quicker than them with the extended highlights.
But for that money we also get full match replays, home and away games.  Good value IMO.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

davew

Always provides an unbiased view which I really aprreciate!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

Quote from: davew on November 28, 2019, 06:38:52 PM
Always provides an unbiased view which I really aprreciate!!
GJ is entertaining and fun. I do wonder why Jamie Reid is there though. There's a lot of stating the bleedin' obvious and 'Fred in Acapulco says hello'. Better without him for me.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Dodger53

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

jarv

Does Fulhamtv work yet? I paid last season and it was awful, a total waste of money. So poor was the service, I didn't want the frustration of even trying to watch. Having said that, I am waiting for glowing reports on here and I will sign up in a heartbeat.  Any good news out there?