watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in

Started by fulhamben, November 29, 2019, 07:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Hope ak is fully fit and not being rushed back.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

I too hope Kamara is fit but at the first sign of a problem Knock. has to come on, that is not bad is it.

Onamah is the other concern but he has clocked up some game time now so perhaps he will have confidence. Brave of Parker to play him.

Sting of the North

Just read a few comments on the line up on Instagram (yes I know I should always avoid such places):

Two of the more articulate and at least readable from the first few

"Away to an in form Swansea"

"Cairney is wasted playing deep"

Makes me appreciate the posters on here. Admittedly many strange posts, sometimes seemingly uninformed, but master class compared to the brainless nonsense spouted continuously on social media.

My sincere thanks to you all!

davew

Better than I expected as AK able to play, as for Onamah....OH NO...hope to change my mind after tonight, but so far just another poor addition but cost us a lot less than Seri & Anguissa who were even less value for money. COYW!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: davew on November 29, 2019, 07:23:56 PM
Better than I expected as AK able to play, as for Onamah....OH NO...hope to change my mind after tonight, but so far just another poor addition but cost us a lot less than Seri & Anguissa who were even less value for money. COYW!!

Onamah has yet to play a full game, give the guy a full game before you bin him.

Fulham 442

I agree less than impressed with Onomah so far. Let's see how he does when he starts a game....Hopefully he'll have a blinder and prove all us doubters wrong!

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 29, 2019, 07:30:57 PM

Onamah has yet to play a full game, give the guy a full game before you bin him.

I'm expecting good things from him!!!

Fulham 442

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 29, 2019, 07:38:48 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 29, 2019, 07:30:57 PM

I'm expecting good things from him!!!
Here's hoping. That would be excellent but I'm not holding my breath!