watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

London Bridge Victims

Started by South Coast White, November 29, 2019, 11:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Condolensies to those that sadly died today following the horrific attack.
We as Fulham Fans may be celebrating a great victory tonight but thought must be to the family and freinds of those lost today.
Great respect t must also go to those brave members of the public the interviened the attack before the police arrived. Your bravery and courage could have saved many more lives.

RaySmith

Quote from: South Coast White on November 29, 2019, 11:07:34 PM
Condolensies to those that sadly died today following the horrific attack.
We as Fulham Fans may be celebrating a great victory tonight but thought must be to the family and freinds of those lost today.
Great respect t must also go to those brave members of the public the interviened the attack before the police arrived. Your bravery and courage could have saved many more lives.

0001.jpeg

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

There are people in every day life going through great trauma or illness. Always feels worse this time of year. But the needless, stupid loss of life at the hand of another must be even harder to take. Questions about what if they had been a minute later or earlier crossing the bridge will haunt those left behind. As always I despair at the cheap political attempts by some to gain advantage. Not always just the politicians.

Support in whatever way must be given to the families of the victims.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Milo

I understand it's an emotional debate but the forum rules prevent us from debating religious or political themes. So I've tidied it up a little to keep the thread purely paying respects to those who lost their lives rather than approaches to take to stop extremism etc.

Hope you understand.

bobbo

I'm along all you offering condolences . Such a sad loss of young life for two lovely youngsters.

And I big well done to the brave boys who got stuck in.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Twig

Quote from: Milo on November 30, 2019, 08:41:26 PM
I understand it's an emotional debate but the forum rules prevent us from debating religious or political themes. So I've tidied it up a little to keep the thread purely paying respects to those who lost their lives rather than approaches to take to stop extremism etc.

Hope you understand.

And I think that's only right and proper. A thread of condolences should be just that.   And of course I would like to add my heartfelt condolences too.

Westlondonffc

Quote from: bobbo on December 01, 2019, 05:30:31 PM
I'm along all you offering condolences . Such a sad loss of young life for two lovely youngsters.

And I big well done to the brave boys who got stuck in.

Not to the convicted murderer who slit a disabled woman's throat and was out without her family's knowledge